Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Magma Chamber name change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Little Vandal

05-26-2013

Hey Little Vandal here

I was thinking, after it had been spoiled that Magma Chamber would be a single lane for 1v1 and 2v2 battles, that It should recieve a name change to reflect this?

I was thinking: "Magma Ridge" Instead?
Magma Chamber sort of sugests that it's like the inside of a volcano or the like, or an artificially created area in some form, in my mind I have it as a huge site.

Also, "Ridge" sugests simplicity in my mind, much more than "Chamber". Being a single lane fits this very well.

Just a thought, but I would like to hear if I'm the only one thinking like this

Greetings
Little Vandal

Little Vandal

05-26-2013

Ah ye, I forgot:

Seeing as 1 of the objectives in the map is to kill 100 minions, wouldn't it be prudent to make some sort of neutral camp that you could kill when you shove the lane?
I mean, there are currently 2 sides with brush, having a neutral camp behind would be cool no?

Regards
Little Vandal

ProjecL

05-26-2013

lame. adding minions will just allow the 100 minion objective to be completed easier

Little Vandal

05-26-2013

The main point was still the name change.

It would add some deapth to the game, and it could be changed to 110, 120 or perhaps even 130 minions, balance is not too hard, deapth makes the game more interesting though

Regards
Little Vandal

ProjecL

05-27-2013

Quote:
Little Vandal:
The main point was still the name change.

It would add some deapth to the game, and it could be changed to 110, 120 or perhaps even 130 minions, balance is not too hard, deapth makes the game more interesting though

Regards
Little Vandal

how is somebody being forced to lose every last hit cause of the turret taking them while other farms jungle with no fears of steal balanced?

Aurelyce

05-27-2013

I like Magma Chamber, though this is a personal opinion. Long time ago, there as a plan for a new map; the Magma Chamber. This one was eventually 'deleted' and replaced with Crystal Scar. This is not that map, but it's some kind of dedication to it, so I would like it to stay Magma Chamber :>

Hjelpen

05-27-2013

Quote:
ProjecL:
how is somebody being forced to lose every last hit cause of the turret taking them while other farms jungle with no fears of steal balanced?

Ye its hard to kill minions under turret bro

Clebardman

06-01-2013

I wouldn't be concerned about balance honestly. Some chars are just monsters in 1v1, some others just plain suck early, etc. Malz vs Malz 50% of the time in blind pick hehe.