Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

To people trying to nerf aatrox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chakravartin

05-26-2013

stop getting butthurt everytime riot releases a new champ. i notice the same people on this forum over and over everytime a new champ is released that is a potentional treath for the champion they now play they label him as op so that he gets nerfed to the floor before he even releases. aatrox is one of the many champions who is very balanced. point is when you come to PBE you are here to test and give a fair feedback and help with bug fixes every champ that releases people label as OP after seeing him win one match just bcuz they are butthurt. at this point i played ALOT of matches with him and frankly i saw more aatrox deaths than kills. ii don't think ''OP'' champs die that much. if your trying to nerf him for his passive u shud think about tryndaspam who spams immortality or zac or zilean bla bla bla learn to think before you post and stop thinking about ur favourite champs that need to stay OP. you are here to test not to decide who gets a nerf

Deathmod

05-26-2013

wow you responded to my post in a manner similar to this.

the only thing... its the first post i ever made regarding a new champ.

Líttlepedro

06-15-2013

Quote:
KingCronos:
stop getting butthurt everytime riot releases a new champ. i notice the same people on this forum over and over everytime a new champ is released that is a potentional treath for the champion they now play they label him as op so that he gets nerfed to the floor before he even releases. aatrox is one of the many champions who is very balanced. point is when you come to PBE you are here to test and give a fair feedback and help with bug fixes every champ that releases people label as OP after seeing him win one match just bcuz they are butthurt. at this point i played ALOT of matches with him and frankly i saw more aatrox deaths than kills. ii don't think ''OP'' champs die that much. if your trying to nerf him for his passive u shud think about tryndaspam who spams immortality or zac or zilean bla bla bla learn to think before you post and stop thinking about ur favourite champs that need to stay OP. you are here to test not to decide who gets a nerf

Hm...something tells me you bought him and had a few good games...