Login Error

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baurtus

30-06-2010

I can't log into the game. When ever i try i always get a message saying Client Version 1.12.25 is rejected by the server. Why does it say that? and i cannot login.......

also i cannot undownload the game. it always says An error (-5005: 0x80070002) has occurred while running the setup

Rebellchen

SupahStar

30-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Hello everyone,

We will be taking down the game servers Wednesday June 30th from 2AM UK Time until around noon. This means players will not be able to log in to pvp.net after 1AM, giving everyone already in game one hour to finish before we take everything down.

Please check out the release notes for a detailed list of new content and changes.

Cheers,

Tecumseh
^

crosspapo

24-12-2010

Hi Guys!

I have got a big problem pls help me. I want to log in to the game but i can't, it says Login Error. But I tried to log in to the lol homepage and it's working there. What must i do? Thank you for your help?

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/101224/h...toltes.hu_.jpg

mongolTASTIC

25-12-2010

I have the same problem as crosspapo and i don't want to make a new account

Kagamii

25-12-2010

I have the same problem as Crosspapo and mongolTastic.
it looks like 1/3 of my friends have this problem.

what is this? a weird bug or something?
and have all people on riot games taken a holiday break? cause i do not get any answer when i'm mailing them T.T

crosspapo

25-12-2010

improved thank you.

PusyHantaDayo

26-12-2010

My buid has this "Login Error" problem aswell. of what he said his computer restared while he was playing. when he tried to login to LoL after it said "Login Error". so he made a new account. then after a week or so his computer restarted while palying and that account got "Login Error" Aswell. might it be some bug between reconnecting to the old game?

anyways does any1 have any idea? lol

GANJA Marius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

26-12-2010

omg i have this problem too...

Karantania

26-12-2010

i have it to .... i made a few acounts that r for my sis and gf and i can login with those np but with mine i get the **** login error msg ...

help anyone '

12345 ... 6