Darius vs Jax vs Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SheerSwag

22-05-2013

Who will win solo top lane

elHerrb

22-05-2013

Depends on many things. Play different champs in different situations

zebiextee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-05-2013

Darius

MonsieurO

22-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebiextee View Post
Darius
I'm afraid he's right

Lidasel

22-05-2013

Pre 6: Riven > all
Post 6: Darius >= Jax > Riven

If Riven somehow gets a lead in Exp she can straightup kill Jax or Darius as soon as she hits level 6 and then snowball to victory.

Darius / Jax is imo quite even, but if Darius doesn't manage to kill or deny Jax, Jax is gonna outscale him so bad that Darius just wants to cry mid/late.

Maponus

22-05-2013

Darius may wins the lane but Jax wins the game :P so simple

hardluckk

22-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maponus View Post
Darius may wins the lane but Jax wins the game :P so simple
not rly. Jax build cost much more than Darius build and Darius doesnt need too much dmg items to destroy quishy.

Arheida

22-05-2013

I'm afraid Darius would be the one to win. Riven just can't go all out on him, especially after the recent nerfs - she has to watch her steps whatever she does now; she can't get away with mistakes so easily anymore. Darius would outdamage her, he would also be able to harass her out of lane as his decimate has that sick range and high base damage (Riven is squishy in lane).

Versus Jax, it would be a lane of first kill. If Jax gets it, he can start to snowball before Darius becomes tanky enough to handle it. Still, Darius could easily deny the Grandmaster with Decimate, and don't forget Counter Strike will not work against Decimate and Noxian Guillotine. Also, Crippling Strike does what Jax just hates - reduces his AS and MS. Both things Jax is strongly dependant on.

K Feed Ninja

22-05-2013

Susan wins and Jax

Khenzo

23-05-2013

Riven I would say, ofcourse depends on player skill, and human errors and all that but she is still really, really good despite the nerfs she had.

I've started to play her again after a break and now i'm 8-3 win loss with an average kda of 10.7/3/4 lol.

That's only in normals but still, she gets one kill over you and chances are you aren't going to stop her from steam rolling that lane into the ground.