What is the best position in team to carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FTM beast

20-05-2013

I main mid but most of the time i win my lane but i lose the game because my adc or top fed, so im wondering whats the best position to carry?

Cardiac Arrest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-05-2013

Kha'Zix.

DOVAHKEEN

20-05-2013

support, make the weakest link in the team (cause people are forced) the strongest.

el don de cuba

20-05-2013

i think the best position to carry soloqueue is a bruiser with mobility. if you can get fed, you can dominate the teamfights by protecting your carry/killing their carry or simply tanking the damage while they get destroyed.

Nazareth C

20-05-2013

If you can influence team fights, make your team focus the right targets etc, any position can carry from what I've seen.

I purposely ran into fights last game as Nasus, slowed their ADC and then popped my ulti...whilst my team cleaned up. Did I get kills? Not really! Did I carry? Quite possibly, considering I tanked all damage and slowed their ADC, which made it possible for my team to focus the enemy ADC and nuke them in 2 seconds flat.

FTM beast

20-05-2013

How about carrying with Diana? Is she too weak now, after the nerf?

ShakeNBakeUK

20-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTM beast View Post
I main mid but most of the time i win my lane but i lose the game because my adc or top fed, so im wondering whats the best position to carry?
If you are losing games because enemy top / bot are getting fed, then you are a bad mid player.

Just winning your lane is not enough to go up in ELO.

You need to use the advantage you gain from winning your lane, and use it to snowball the other lanes too, by helping out your top & bot when they need it.

LoLonginus

20-05-2013

Jungler.
You can get all your lanes fed or make the enemy jungler completely useless.

lvl 100 slowpoke

20-05-2013

At bronze mid is the one role that can carry almost every game. If you win lane but let the enemy top/bot get fed you don't deserve to win the game most of the times.

FTM beast

20-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakeNBakeUK View Post
If you are losing games because enemy top / bot are getting fed, then you are a bad mid player.

Just winning your lane is not enough to go up in ELO.

You need to use the advantage you gain from winning your lane, and use it to snowball the other lanes too, by helping out your top & bot when they need it.
Ok, thank you for responding!