Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Listen to us Riot, please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Red Eleven

05-20-2013

Main Post (Remember to comment and/or +1 to show support!)

Hey guys, I've redone this post so that I can convey my message in a more mature, and appropriate way, as I felt it was being slightly misinterpreted last time, so here is the new edited post.

I'd like to start by saying that what I find is the most problematic thing for these forums isn't that NA are getting free RP or Korea are getting free skins or whatever the case may be for server downtime, what I find the problem to be is that there is a simple lack of communication between Riot and the EU community, if you look over to the NA forums, it's red heaven, reds are almost constantly active and respond where they can and always respond to all types of threads.

So my message is this, why do we not get the same treatment? EU seems to be discarded when it comes to customer feedback, or whatever you wish to call it, we're left in the dark, and at the most will only get half responses from a red that always seems to have rushed there message, take the recent server downtime which happened a week or so ago, we got an update around 24 hours after the first major problem that stated "we're working on it, sorry" while that's all nice, it just feels rushed, almost as if they don't care for us.

But this unfortunately brings me on to a much bigger problem affecting the EU forums, and generally the EU player base in general, it's just simply a complete lack of red activity, not only do they not communicate on server issues, but just not communicate in all, and my biggest problem is that I know they're there, I can see reds do post, but they are usually just posted on threads that require no effort for them to reply to, usually you tube promotion threads, or something that can be viewed as a 'fun' thread, when it comes down to the nitty gritty serious threads, red activity is bone dry, and I'm sure they look, but to me that's not good enough when compared to the standards of the NA forums, now I'm not sure whether this is because they're afraid to reply, or if this is simply a lack of employees at riot, but even then, European employees should not stop the American team posting on our threads, I mean, how hard would it be for Morello to post of the NA forums, then copy and paste it over to the EU forums? Exactly, not hard at all, but they can't even be bothered to do that a majority of the time, and to me, this is where I feel that most of the EU community feel disappointed, they feel as if they are just simply not worth the time it takes to tell us a bit of news, or get us involved in the conversation, and this needs to change, very, very soon.

I also argue that RP and Skins wont change what needs to be changed on the EU forums, but the fact that Korea and NA get better support plus these peace offerings and we get neither, does show how little we are thought off, however, before we do get these types of offerings, I do still believe that EU as a whole needs to be viewed more seriously

So to conclude my little rant, I'd like to summarize, that although IP boosts, skins and RP are all nice, they will NOT solve the underlying issue that the EU forums and broken, we have been let down a number of times, and I hope that soon, we can stop worrying about things like IP and all focus on getting riot to finally listen to us, because to me, the community would be a lot more happier if we got communication from riot themselves.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread, and I would love to hear all your thoughts on what I have said, I hope to gather enough support to get Riot to listen to us and take us seriously, so your support is more then welcome here! Thanks again, and I will continue to update this thread until we see change!

TL;DR We need change in the forums, not to be fobbed off with IP boosts or skins, we need to change how EU are perceived on the forums, and gather genuine red activity on the forums, then we shall be more happy overall.

Here's some well said points!

Quote:
Shroud Of Death:
I'm totally behind this idea , but remember guys , stay calm and positive , being rude and harsh will make Riot turn their back instantly . If they listen to angry rude commands , they would give in to TOXIC behaviour wich they want to prevent. Please notice us Riot!

Quote:
Nayiotus:
Completely agree with you OP.

This is just getting ridiculous now.... I've certainly noticed over my short time playing this game a certain lack of Customer Service. Riot is a company, much the same as any other. Customer Service should be key, to all players from any region!! I just hope that one day this will ring true.

/Signed!

Quote:
blutschaufel:
Remember when they said they had to split the community in half to better the server quality?

We lost half of our friendlist and how is the server quality-thing going for us?

Take a look at these similar threads, give them a read!

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1213019

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1033079

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1213611 - Short but very sweet

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1213126

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1218020 (IMPORTANT SIDE THREAD, VOTE HERE)

Milestones
50 Up votes! This is great guys, keep the support coming! Thank you all who have replied and shared you opinions!
100 Up votes! Keep that support coming! We'll make them listen to us!
RED Response!
150 Up votes! This is great people, hopefully the red post is bringing this to a lot more of you, keep supporting people!
200 Right in the early hours of the UK morning, we finally got there, but lets carry on, we're finally getting some solid conversation with reds now!
300 Lets keep it going!
400 This is amazing, never thought we'd get response! Lets carry on! Keep up voting!
500 getting there! Keep commenting and up voting
Compensation Red Post Announced 20 match IP boost for all affected players
600 Up votes! KEEP SUPPORT COMING GUYS!

CURRENTLY ONLY 0.2% OF READERS ARE POSTING, TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY WE NEED MORE VOCAL SUPPORT, PLEASE SHARE OPINIONS BELOW! Thank you

MAMBA4

05-20-2013

get new servers jo

CAPTAlNCAPS

05-20-2013

/signed.

Red Eleven

05-20-2013

Quote:
MAMBA4:
get new servers jo

New servers would be amazing, but why would they waste money on new servers for us?

Clavius

05-20-2013

/signed.

Sweetenstein

05-20-2013

/signed.

pyeriv

05-20-2013

didn't they just do a massive server update over like 4 days of maintenance like... 3 weeks ago?

DOVAHKEEN

05-20-2013

they say there working on it, how specific do you want it to be?

W33DMiX

05-20-2013

what is this a partition XD but i sign it /signed

blutschaufel

05-20-2013

Remember when they said they had to split the community in half to better the server quality?

We lost half of our friendlist and how is the server quality-thing going for us?