Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sightstone Gaming - For both Casual & Competitive players! Unique social experience

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeedMyDonger

10-24-2014

Excuse me for asking, I don't wanna offend anyone. But what is the point of all these websites, there are like 100 of these websites. They all look very poorly and don't have a lot of members. You made this site a year ago, do you make any money of this site or why do you even keep it going?

I am just very curious about all these sites and don't wanna step on any ones toes.

Fishey

10-24-2014

Bump

Fishey

10-24-2014

Quote:
FeedMyDonger:
Excuse me for asking, I don't wanna offend anyone. But what is the point of all these websites, there are like 100 of these websites. They all look very poorly and don't have a lot of members. You made this site a year ago, do you make any money of this site or why do you even keep it going?

I am just very curious about all these sites and don't wanna step on any ones toes.

No worries, curiosity is good.

It's a pre-set website theme design, hence why you'll see a lot of them. Do you join a clan because their site looks fancy and cool? Honestly, it serves it's purpose and the forum is the most important part of our site. I'd say that 70-80 members is a decent number of members for a one-game clan.

No, I do not make anything from the site. That's certainly not why I created this clan either. Who creates a clan for profit? It's a relaxed, laid-back clan aims to have fun, create an atmosphere you can partake in when you come home from a stressful day at work or school. And as for why I keep going, why shouldn't I? I've created a place where people can relax, have fun and meet awesome new people/friends while enjoying League of Legends at the same time.

Fishey

10-25-2014

Bump

Fishey

10-25-2014

Bump

Fishey

10-26-2014

bump

Fishey

10-26-2014

Bump

Fishey

10-27-2014

Bump

Fishey

10-29-2014

Bump

Fishey

10-30-2014

bump