Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Welcome new players. Introduce yourself

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaHaA GaMeR

02-07-2015

http://gameloot.gift/en?invited_by=241184

TheNekoGentleman

02-16-2015

Hello,

I'm the Neko Gentleman, an almost lvl 30 player who started playing last November. I'm still training and lack practise, but I'm aiming to be better.

Sadly, I can't play Ranked even if I was able to, due to my modem protection protocols (who basically oblige me to close the client and re-open it, effectively killing my ranking, if I get an in-game disconnect)

drunknownsoldier

02-21-2015

Hey, i am (mr)(dr)unknown sodlier(S)
Now how do you introduce an unknown? well i guess it suffices to say i am level 5 in LOL, played Dota 2 and HoTS, i play as jack of all trades (i fill most if not all roles)

xUpendi

02-21-2015

Helloo, I am xUpendi ~

I'm a level 30 player, unranked and still suck. c: I'm trying to be better and learn more while playing the mid lane, adc and support ^^, I'm probably addicted to buying skins but have no regrets. I'm hoping I'll become a much better player and that everyone willing to help is to share their two cents. Every now and then I play new champions, of course, to learn and play them.

But this is my first post on the forum so hello everyone!