MMR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinfulWarior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-05-2013

When i was in gold II i've recieved ~22lp per win, and then i've promoted to gold I and now i got 3-5 lp per win (ik it's about your MMR) but this should be in ~90 lp. And i started to recieve 3 lp since i entered new division.

Pls explain me why i get so few lp in the beginning of devision and how can i raise fast this MMR?

p.s. sry for dat awefull english

JonnyBnator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulWarior View Post
Pls explain me how can i raise fast this MMR?
You can't - simple as that

Schnapy

18-05-2013

The LP is a lot harder when your MMR is too low and you are in the first division of a league, since your promotion is permanent and the system has to make sure you really deserve it.

There is no fast way for gaining MMR other than winning more than you lose.

Lord Lacuno

18-05-2013

They changed it so that "clamping" happens earlier now than before. Following that, going on winning sprees tends to increase your MMR quickly.

SinfulWarior

18-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnapy View Post
The LP is a lot harder when your MMR is too low and you are in the first division of a league, since your promotion is permanent and the system has to make sure you really deserve it.

There is no fast way for gaining MMR other than winning more than you lose.

i have 24 difference win>loose, don't understand why this happening to me D: