Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE kha-zix buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ace of Knaves

05-18-2013

Tho, I'm not sure about it, it was what I got from Rioters posts.

But if he gets the slow with the 3 constant spikes from evolving it without the need of unseen threat, this will for sure be an overbuff in who, in my opinions, is the best assassin ingame in the current patch.

OoSoulreaperoO

05-18-2013

his laning will be ****ty

BlueDeph

05-18-2013

Quote:
Evolved Void Spike ( W ) can no longer consumes passive.

This is bull****, I hope this will never go live...

Zetsutroll2

05-18-2013

Kha'zix was changed. What they did to him was good. Evolving W was way too much faceroll and with TOG you could free farm. If zed was nerfed alot because of the free farm why shouldn't kha'zix be aswell?

Only difference, zed was nerfed everywhere, kha'zix is getting a Q buff.

Danny

Recruiter

05-18-2013

W nerfed
R nerfed
Evolved Q buffed.

Miff Oh Man

05-18-2013

Quote:
Blayes:

And again Riot Nerfed one of my Champs Ty so much Riot....

Then stop playing broken heroes. Learn a hero that isn't played as much and wait for an incomming buff instead. ;D

Troll Sjaakieto

05-18-2013

Quote:
Danny:

R nerfed

How is a extra refresh of his passive bad in exchange of the lowered damage taken?

Graablarbl

05-18-2013

Quote:
no uu:
damn.... why are they nerfing him? :/
EDIT: not sure if nerf or not, removing his passive from his W cuts alot in the damage but i didn't see the slow, so his farming & poking will be less while he is stronger vs 1 person

This is the point I guess, an assassin isn't supposed to escape from everything, while slowing, poking, and oneshotting creep waves.

Deadbringer

05-18-2013

Quote:
Troll Sjaakieto:
How is a extra refresh of his passive bad in exchange of the lowered damage taken?

You kidding?
3x 30% dmg reduction for 1 second 100000000000000000x better than200 magic dmg late game .

Graablarbl

05-18-2013

Quote:
Troll Sjaakieto:

40% ****ing damage reduction for 3 seconds, a lvl 10 would know that this is HUGE.