Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE kha-zix buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troll Sjaakieto

05-18-2013

If this will get live my god here comes huge buff

Kha'Zix

Taste Their Fear ( Q ) isolated bonus damage changed to 45% at all ranks from flat 100/145/190/235/280.
Evolved Taste Their Fear ( Q ) now deals bonus physical damage equal to 8% of target's missing health. This bonus can be increased by isolation. Old ability dealt 12% of missing health only if enemies were isolated.
Void Spike ( W ) now slows for 20% for 2 seconds.
Void Spike ( W ) mana cost reduced to 55/60/65/70/75 from 60/70/80/90/100.
Evolved Void Spike ( W ) can no longer consumes passive.
Void Assault ( R ) cast again time increased to 12 seconds from 10 seconds.
Evolved Void Assault ( R ) no longer reduces damage taken while in stealth but can now be recast 4 times.

Quote:
SuperBoy2:
There's something important that is not stated there. The new Void Spikes evolution will need to consume the passive to launch the 3 spikes, otherwise, only launches 1. That's what balances it all, making Q evolution a possible first start instead always W

Chelleyon

05-18-2013

give some love to kha zix for real an assasin who cant 100-0 any adc like a joke

no uu

05-18-2013

damn.... why are they nerfing him? :/
EDIT: not sure if nerf or not, removing his passive from his W cuts alot in the damage but i didn't see the slow, so his farming & poking will be less while he is stronger vs 1 person

Ace of Knaves

05-18-2013

There's something important that is not stated there. The new Void Spikes evolution will need to consume the passive to launch the 3 spikes, otherwise, only launches 1. That's what balances it all, making Q evolution a possible first start instead always W

Lebkuchen91

05-18-2013

so stronk this nerf.

Troll Sjaakieto

05-18-2013

Quote:
SuperBoy2:

Adding it to main post

Blayes

05-18-2013

These states are wrong they were changed again.
Here the new once. Source : http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/05/517-pbe-patch.html#more

"Kha'Zix
Taste Their Fear
Isolation bonus redesigned as "increases damage by 45%".
Evolution adds 8% Missing Health damage. (Which can also be increased by isolation.)
Void Spikes
Now slows targets hit for 2 seconds.
Mana cost reduced
Evolution no longer consumes passive to apply effects. Instead triples shot.

Ultimately we just wanted to increase your viable choices when picking evolutions. Kha’Zix was getting huge damage, high poke, and great utility from evolving Void Spikes. Now Void Spikes gets a slow as part of the base skill, so W is a reasonable one-point wonder. Evolving and maxing it first also works though, just not so well that it dominates the other skills. Taste Their Fear’s evolution was previously reliant on having targets isolated. Now it works whether they are isolated or not, but does more damage against isolated targets, making it a more reliable choice. "

And this is not a Buff.
It is a nerf actually.
Okay his W cost gets reduced and it gets a Slow BUT see it from this side.
The Passive is not consumed with the attack and this is so fcking horrible you dont belive that is
where the strengh of the attack came from it will now be weaker than before

and i dont know how i feel about his Q yet .

And again Riot Nerfed one of my Champs Ty so much Riot....

Yuan Shikaii

05-18-2013

Quote:
SuperBoy2:

I think you missunderstood the W evolution.

It will ALWAYS slow from now on, even uninvolved, if evolved, it will ALWAYS be 3 spikes, but it will NEVER apply the passive anymore, neither the damage nor the slow.

Qontai

05-18-2013

It not a buff, more a nerf.

Olddog

05-18-2013

Quote:
Troll Sjaakieto:
If this will get live my god here comes huge buff

Kha'Zix

Taste Their Fear ( Q ) isolated bonus damage changed to 45% at all ranks from flat 100/145/190/235/280.

This is is actually a pretty big nerf.. do the match urself....

Evolved Taste Their Fear ( Q ) now deals bonus physical damage equal to 8% of target's missing health. This bonus can be increased by isolation. Old ability dealt 12% of missing health only if enemies were isolated.

Depending on the isolated bonus this is pretty much like before.

Void Spike ( W ) now slows for 20% for 2 seconds. Buff
Void Spike ( W ) mana cost reduced to 55/60/65/70/75 from 60/70/80/90/100. Buff
Evolved Void Spike ( W ) can no longer consumes passive. MEH
Void Assault ( R ) cast again time increased to 12 seconds from 10 seconds. Nerf
Evolved Void Assault ( R ) no longer reduces damage taken while in stealth but can now be recast 4 times.
Nerf

all in all i can live with this