Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Ashe, the Frost Archer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cED Sisyphos

05-15-2013

Ashe is very strong, and if you have 800 wins and never lost to an ashe, you have obviously never played against a good one

What In Da Hay

05-15-2013

Quote:
cED Sisyphos:
Ashe is very strong, and if you have 800 wins and never lost to an ashe, you have obviously never played against a good one

Ashe is low tier. She lacks a blink/dash, AS/AD-steroid and her kiting-mechanics are useless nowadays. Every new melee has an inbuild gapcloser and ashe won't escape.
However if Ashe and the support play well together Ashe can get fed and won the game... like nearly every champion.

cTeHa cTeHa

05-15-2013

dont watch spotlights for some time...so he stop buy t-force and going jungle?

and never NEVER use arrow to try hit target from other corner of map,cuz chance to hit rly low and u can die or dont get kill for every wasted arrows like this.

Ranorack

05-15-2013

This was quite a weak video, some nice tips but it's rather obvious how staged some of the clips were (Someone sticking around for the ult/sitting under tower/etc).

cTeHa cTeHa

05-15-2013

Quote:
What In Da Hay:
Ashe is low tier. She lacks a blink/dash, AS/AD-steroid and her kiting-mechanics are useless nowadays. Every new melee has an inbuild gapcloser and ashe won't escape.

i play ashe with ghost/flash, for items - BT,LW,static shiv,PD...no1 get me in late game

pr0paGandhi

05-15-2013

Quote:
cTeHa cTeHa:
i play ashe with ghost/flash, for items - BT,LW,static shiv,PD...no1 get me in late game

Level 18 Ashe has 1817 health at level 18 with those items.

Either you have brilliant teamcompositions and teamplay in that your team peels really well for you or your opponents have no idea how to play against Ashe.

She's so easy to burst down and in SoloQ and at least for me noone really cares about protecting me as ADC.

Ghost and Flash don't really save you against an Akali with Rilays, invis/slow bubble and 3 Jumps. (or any other assassin who doesn't have to walk up to you for that matter)

Klaudas

05-15-2013

I'm the only one who thinks Ashe old passive was good and this new one this just bad I mean that one where she get passive where she got passive crit chance, because you never use this new one you have to last hit or fight, you can use it 1-3 times per game, Ashe is just weak now, she needs some improvement.
She was my first champ and i really liked her, but now no one plays her....

Bicek

05-16-2013

ASHE OP

Exacerberus

05-21-2013

Riot dudes stop making videos with RiotMSPudding and give us some footage videos recorded at diamond level please.