Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Ashe, the Frost Archer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NecoArc

05-14-2013

Quote:
Meowz:
Not sure if promoting LS Quint on Ashe is smart, or if it's dumb :3

4% ls is new meta

Tsuyoku

05-14-2013

Would be nice if her passive is not lost on turret hit (as you can't really crit a turret)

nico nico níí

05-14-2013

I have been waiting for this so long

railag

05-14-2013

That was really funny Spotlight, no offence but Ashe (+Janna) vs Graves (+Sona) and Graves runing away at lvl 3 - pure set up scene. Graves burst Ashe straight to the fountain at this level. In season 2 Ashe was usefull but not right now. She relies HEAVILY on team composition and if your team dont have taunts or long and heavy roots like Amumu or Swain in late game this is useless because nothing will save you from flashes, charges and BotRK+Ignite. Her kit needs really some help and remodelling because if compared to other ADC champions her slow is just nothing. And her ultimate is used only for succesful gangs and 1v1 fights that basicly depends on 2 second stun and if you cant kill target in that time or drop it till 30% HP you will probably be dead cause of burst dammage that other ADC have.

Lifaeno

05-14-2013

Riot, may I point out something:

Ashe: One tribe, one people, one Frejlord
A certain leader in WWII: ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer

All is said. Change it.

BonneChanceMafi

05-14-2013

nice

aRezian

05-14-2013

still no change to her passive, AGHGHHGHHHHHHHH

nefuriosrofl

05-14-2013

Quote:
Alex Logic:
Guide how to play ashe:
Get 22 AD RUNE PAGE
masteries 21/9/0
Get janna / Sona / nami as support camp bottom bush and wait for some one to come in
the 22 ad rune page will give you a crit of 224 + 125 from voley + bonus from your support easy first blood with out any risk

If first blood is not obtained then you can free farm wile zoning the 1 enemy left on the lane and the other enemy that escaped will have no flash

Please stop making video's if you do not know how to make them ty

care guys,silver 5 tatcis

SuicidalPotato

05-14-2013

well in this spotlight was nothing about crown thingy which I saw above ashe's head in ARAM for example. I beleive it is some sort of quest like rengar kha'zix has so I would like more about it.

pecsyn

05-14-2013

Quote:
Lifaeno:
Riot, may I point out something:

Ashe: One tribe, one people, one Frejlord
A certain leader in WWII: ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer

All is said. Change it.

Wow, really. New low.