how many matches do i have to play to get ranked ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bikini OddOne

13-05-2013

how many matches do i have to play to get ranked ?

xRaiMon

13-05-2013

you will now once you are ready

Da Mocro Flavour

13-05-2013

carpinttas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-05-2013

level 30, 16 champions. 10 placement matches

Pls don't rush it. The objective of ranked games is evaluate your skills. The better you are before you start ranked, the better you will qualify.

Professor Worth

13-05-2013

Don't bother with ranked. Just stick with normals and enjoy the game more.

Da Mocro Flavour

13-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpinttas View Post
level 30, 16 champions. 10 placement matches

Pls don't rush it. The objective of ranked games is evaluate your skills. The better you are before you start ranked, the better you will qualify.
Based on this people should wait to join ranked until they're good enough to be challenger.

The correct attitude (and the way Riot tries to motivate us in) is to not think of a certain number (elo, mmr, lp or w/e) but to play solo queue to get better as a player.

You're not expected to go into Ranked as a challenger and just work your way up. You're supposed to start somewhere and then climb your way up as you learn (whole point of divisions, leagues, promotion series etc,..)

People should always try-hard in ranked for themselves.

"Like in business if you only follow the money, you'll get nowhere or stuck. If you try to be succesful in business however and you succeed, money will follow."

Same goes for ranked. Play to get better and if you keep playing and keep getting better then MMR or w/e it's called will follow.

So basically, the best advice I can give to anyone from Bronze or higher is to forget about their MMR/LP etc,.. and just play to get better at the game. You'll find it way less stressful and easier to succeed if you stay consistent in your play.

carpinttas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Mocro Flavour View Post
Based on this people should wait to join ranked until they're good enough to be challenger.

The correct attitude (and the way Riot tries to motivate us in) is to not think of a certain number (elo, mmr, lp or w/e) but to play solo queue to get better as a player.

You're not expected to go into Ranked as a challenger and just work your way up. You're supposed to start somewhere and then climb your way up as you learn (whole point of divisions, leagues, promotion series etc,..)

People should always try-hard in ranked for themselves.

"Like in business if you only follow the money, you'll get nowhere or stuck. If you try to be succesful in business however and you succeed, money will follow."

Same goes for ranked. Play to get better and if you keep playing and keep getting better then MMR or w/e it's called will follow.

So basically, the best advice I can give to anyone from Bronze or higher is to forget about their MMR/LP etc,.. and just play to get better at the game. You'll find it way less stressful and easier to succeed if you stay consistent in your play.
You are taking it too far, I just meant people should get the basics about the games,
about all lanes and a few champions in each role before playing ranked.

but I agree with the points you made.

TozzzXD

13-05-2013

It's all up to you, you'll improve faster in ranked but you might also drop to bronze V and struggle to get up, but if you're a decent player you'll have no problems with that.

MC Malzahar

13-05-2013

600 matches if you want to stay at Bronze IV
1200 matches and more if you want Silver.

Awesomé

13-05-2013

All of them