Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

KR all-stars head to Shanghai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cRUNcherNO1

05-13-2013

next video: china all-star team are already in Shanghai...

really looking forward to this, china and KR look so strong, but i hope our EU team can show some good games

NoX Support

05-13-2013

Can't wait to see Shy vs S0az top-lane match.

narvs

05-14-2013

If the winning continent would get free skins/boosts for everyone on that server, there would be more people cheering for EU in the all stars... heh

Khreon

05-14-2013

Only EU will be able to beat them if they work extremly hard. Dyrone and Liftlift won't be able to carry the NA.

Jucktmichviel

05-14-2013

Sad that Shy won vs MakNoon.... Can someone give a feedback on how the percentage was for Shy and for MakNoon? Would really like to know how big the difference was.

Dhamali

05-14-2013

Quote:
Jucktmichviel:
Sad that Shy won vs MakNoon.... Can someone give a feedback on how the percentage was for Shy and for MakNoon? Would really like to know how big the difference was.

Shy was 36.3%
MakNoon was 36.2%

Found at the Leaguepedia allstar page then click "Ended 04/24" Under the korean team and it will take your to their voting site.

Gandolf The Grey

05-14-2013

WOW cannot wait to watch these matches! Will be extremely entertaining but I hope EU win. Alex Ich OP

Shen Bot

05-14-2013

Man i love this team. All my favourites are participating in it! Looking forward to the matches

IIIIIlllll

05-14-2013

why did you delete the vid u made? it was pretty awesome

Deadbringer

05-15-2013

Inb4 Alex Ich 3-0 Ambition.