Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: Freljordarod

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZoleeKing

05-13-2013

This sale isn't so bad. At least there is one champion (Hecarim) and one skin (Darkrider Sejuani) which are good.

Ymoh

05-13-2013

Quote:
ßluePT:
you should send a support ticket :P i feel that it is unfair to put ashe skin on sale again and cheaper

I did, thanks for the input.

Omg if I created this nightmare for the Customer Support department at my workplace... I could probably kiss my job goodbye.

GrönaBananerna

05-13-2013

Instabuy hecarim :DDDDD

Rokujo

05-13-2013

WTF is up with the sales lately...? I wouldnt waste my rp on low rp champs like Mundo...It's been so bad lately...I hope this is to get us over excited for this coming Friday's sale

Ymoh

05-13-2013

Quote:
Rokujo:
I hope this is to get us over excited for this coming Friday's sale

Yeah. That's exactly what we said last Monday =D

Spankelicious

05-13-2013

They are making bad sales so you can spend your money on the new made 975 rp skins ...( volibear and shyvanna, and legendary anivia....)

Very bad move riot. We are NOT stupid...

Ecllypse

05-13-2013

Guys don't worry... this past weeks "bad" sales are just so people buy the upcoming TPA skins that will be released next week. 3750 RP for all 5 skins (unless they make a bundle, which I doubt cause Riot isn't that nice , but still hope for one).
So it's all planned... we will all be drooling for some decent skins and then puff TPA ones arrive and most of us are bound to buy at least 1 of them, if not all.

Rokujo

05-13-2013

Quote:
Ecllypse:
Guys don't worry... this past weeks "bad" sales are just so people buy the upcoming TPA skins that will be released next week. 3750 RP for all 5 skins (unless they make a bundle, which I doubt cause Riot isn't that nice , but still hope for one).
So it's all planned... we will all be drooling for some decent skins and then puff TPA ones arrive and most of us are bound to buy at least 1 of them, if not all.

but I want Thresh, not a skin

I WILL KILL YA10

05-13-2013

my RP are safe again

Pr0 Uber

Recruiter

05-13-2013

very bad sale