Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: Freljordarod

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Al Cappucinò

05-15-2013

Quote:
Mini Shirazi:
You guys should be happy there are sales in the first place. Riot is a company and they need to make money. Without money they cant hire employes and with out employes they cant make lol better. Putting skins for 975 RP or higher every sale is and not some cheaper skins will make them earn a lot less money. They already make less money by having sales but I guess there is some kind of idea behind it.

I guess you don't really understand; riot makes more money than a lot of country's entire gdps, thats billions of dollars after tax/costs/services. They can afford to 'discount' their loyal fanbase the products they actually want from time to time rather than the repetitive maximisation of relatively low quality and old products . The production cost of creating a basic skin and its artwork probably averages five thousand dollars maximum, after that is available as an unlimited digital download, so anything over the production costs is pure profit, roughly 500 sales of something and they would start to hit pure profit. Now given the amount of people that play and buy skins that is easy money. Why people like you are so naive and side with a company that makes so much money after its costs I have no idea. You don't have to just settle for the ****, you can voice that it is **** and demand better value.

xBlackLinkin

Recruiter

05-15-2013

Quote:
DutchRa:
Riot.... Im not one to complain a loth but this is just dumb. These sales are only getting worse. PLEASE fix your sales riot cause nobody wants these ****ing 3150 champs.

Fix:
"Hello summoners,

to the new flames to our sales, we think its better to remove them. I hope you know, that it was just freindly from us to do sales. But you don't enjoy them, and by the way, we can't just sale "super cool champions/skins", we also need to sale ALL others champions!"

huehue

LOPEX Aodolin

Recruiter

05-15-2013

Riot please make some 6300 champions on sale :c

F4KÉ

05-15-2013

Hecarim ok i think i buy him but the rest sucks.
Riot pls i say again Foxfire ahri and Zed skin i would like an anivia skin to just not noxus hunter its ocly. . .

Ashbey

05-15-2013

Headhunter Rengar ever been on sale yet?

CRIT PLS

05-16-2013

I would like to see Mecha Kha'Zix.

OguzeR12

05-17-2013

So I do not find it so hot because honestly Ashe? and The Champions are not soo good so I would Zb Fiora, Yorick or Zac yes and so the skins were not for me you can also my own: Pulse Fire Ezreal, muay thai Lee sin and so on so please make better: D+