ADDing Friend PPROBLEMS

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wartithus

26-05-2010

I recentlty started to play League of Legends, hearing a friends talking about the game, it sounded very interesting. After i created my account, i wanted to add Danzel , my friends summoner into my friends list, but the game can not detect him, saying that the name doesnt exist, he has the same problem as i do, he can not find or add me either. Even in chat rooms we can't find ourselves . What is there to do? Or is it a temporarily game problem ?

Sorry If i posted in the wrong Section.. my bad !

AngelicBeats

27-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartithus View Post
I recentlty started to play League of Legends, hearing a friends talking about the game, it sounded very interesting. After i created my account, i wanted to add Danzel , my friends summoner into my friends list, but the game can not detect him, saying that the name doesnt exist, he has the same problem as i do, he can not find or add me either. Even in chat rooms we can't find ourselves . What is there to do? Or is it a temporarily game problem ?

I am pretty sure this will be a temporarily game problem as the game is currently in a beta because riot has taken over from GOA.
In a few days i bet this will be fixxed

Have a nice day
~Jamie

Tecumseh

27-05-2010

Quote:

Are you sure your friend isn't playing in North America?

Tecumseh

CCTV5iVE

27-05-2010

one of you prolly made an US account and the other a EU one

edit: oh tecumseh already said that >.<

Wartithus

30-05-2010

How can we check , wich one has the us and the eu Account ? Thank you again. He is lvl 30, and i'm only 7, obvious i'll change :P

Iveck

30-05-2010

I have the same problem, with my brother.
I did add him as I friend and now we wanted to do a battle and I noticed that I had no friend.
we made a practice room and he entered and I pressed add to friends but it don't work.

edit: the chat room is empty too.

Shadax

30-05-2010

Yeah, chat appears to be down.

My friend and I made EU accounts, waited hours for the download, install etc and...cannot play together due to no chat therefore no way of adding each other.

Oh well, back to USA till EU is fixed!

Monkbini

30-05-2010

Quote:
How can we check , wich one has the us and the eu Account ? Thank you again. He is lvl 30, and i'm only 7, obvious i'll change :P
At the log in screen, what website URL does it write?

check if it's the same

The website url is the one just above "legal", below the forgotten user/psw

Tecumseh

30-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadax View Post
Yeah, chat appears to be down.

My friend and I made EU accounts, waited hours for the download, install etc and...cannot play together due to no chat therefore no way of adding each other.

Oh well, back to USA till EU is fixed!
You could use the "add to invite list" till we fix this little problem. Shouldn't be long.

Tecumseh

Iveck

30-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
You could use the "add to invite list" till we fix this little problem. Shouldn't be long.

Tecumseh
that doesn't work ether, I get the message that the player is not online.