Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

EARLY DRAGON

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fobsy

05-11-2013

Does anyone know what champions are able to take out dragon early, other than fiddlesticks, around lvl 3ish?.

JacquesMart1n

05-11-2013

There isn't, warwick is probably the closest you can get but afaik he still can't solo it so early

midnight illusio

05-11-2013

I didn't think Fiddlesticks could do it that early after they buffed the dragon. The only champions that I can think of who can solo the dragon at level 6 are Nunu, Shaco, Elise and Nasus. That's about as early as you can get these days.

ThoronNL

05-12-2013

There is a video where level 1 amumu and level 2 fiddle do it. Amumu dies though :P

Dante Wayne

05-12-2013

shacco lvl 1 maybe?

JacquesMart1n

05-12-2013

Quote:
midnight illusio:
I didn't think Fiddlesticks could do it that early after they buffed the dragon. The only champions that I can think of who can solo the dragon at level 6 are Nunu, Shaco, Elise and Nasus. That's about as early as you can get these days.

I solo dra lvl6 with jax + wriggle every day. Takes half your health bar, I don't even ult. But yea the wriggle is the difficult part you aren't always so far in your build lvl6.

For fiddlesticks it's definitely recent stuff, you can do it level3 but you need a proper setup : blue buff elixir cdr glyphs and I think a couple of potions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg5lN1C7Jm0

Mattie91

05-12-2013

I'm pretty sure if you have a mid with some sort of ranged shield (oriana/lux) or some sort of ranged heal (nidalee/kayle) OR soraka support. Then vi can solo drake around level 4 with a pretty decent speed

zagag111

05-12-2013

i think fiddle and shaco at lvl 6 can do it pretty good and warwick with wriggles and berserker greaves( you will need some kills)

Galaxios

05-12-2013

Nasus @ lv. 6

Arawynn

06-20-2013

Nunu lvl 3, with help of a ward that takes 1 hit and blue+ red