FIX THIS RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spankelicious

11-05-2013

Situation:

In champ select -> everyone picks champ -> everything sorted out -> someone on the other team leaves....

Again in champ select -> I'm in a new team -> lots of rage -> I have to play against my team in the previous champ select.....

gg riot

FromBrussels

11-05-2013

what do you excepect ro be done ? To remove all the ragers ? Maybe there should indeed be a report tool in champion select, most of the time there is rage there too.

VaunagĂȘ

11-05-2013

What should be fixed is the "doube swap bug" where you can't swap because (i assume) both of you have swapped at the same time. i had a diamond 2 Quinn player (who i had ignored from a previous game) who pick her for Top and i assumed she was AD. As a result her duo and herself trolled my game by feeding 0-15 in 10 min even she could totally play botlane...

Spankelicious

11-05-2013

What I mean to say is:

In the first matchmaking my team was perfect. Everyone had their place. But then someone in the other team leaves and the organisation I had in my previous team is gone...
Riot needs to fix that once your team is sorted out and someone leaves on the other team that your team still has to be the same..

Nerevarine

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankelicious View Post
What I mean to say is:

In the first matchmaking my team was perfect. Everyone had their place. But then someone in the other team leaves and the organisation I had in my previous team is gone...
Riot needs to fix that once your team is sorted out and someone leaves on the other team that your team still has to be the same..
When someone dodges, leave the queue for a minute or two, that way you can avoid getting the enemy team who had to dodge.

Riku Wolyafa

11-05-2013

how exactly does that help? then the team you were in before is ALSO gone

Spankelicious

11-05-2013

^this xD

Nerevarine

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku Wolyafa View Post
how exactly does that help? then the team you were in before is ALSO gone
But you won't get into the raging team either, so it's a nice tradeoff, unless you want to try your luck at getting matched with either the same nice team or the **** one.