Why are people complaining about Aartrox's design?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surveyorman

11-05-2013

He doesn't look that threatening. He kinda looks like an anime kid in his splash art. His ingame model looks great though.

MontageMoment

11-05-2013

We wanted BLACK ADC ._.

Puscifer91

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngelAzazel View Post
That's somehow sad since there are about a million champion suggestions in the suggest forum and some of them are pretty cool
Well the engine of the game does not allow them to make everything we imagine...but copying other champs is just low... I dont personally care that much about visual design, whats important are skills that makes each champion unique.

Monthly champions are stupid move from riot...they should focus on fixing old ones, fixing client, adding more content...not a monthly generic champion...

Lazy Penguin

11-05-2013

I wouldnt mind if he was released earlier, but man Riot has a lot of ice and demonish champs and skins now.

GrimWill

11-05-2013

Because most humans like to complain about everything under the sun, did you forget that?

djoLLo

11-05-2013

Alright geniuses, why don't you try creating a new champion with really unique skill set after 110 champions?

xRaiMon

11-05-2013

People prefer lame yordles I guess rofl

Stars Shaper

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimWill View Post
Because most humans like to complain about everything under the sun, did you forget that?
Indeed, most of "us" feel the need to criticize.

I'm liking the idea behind him and the lore. It kinda reminds me of the Razgriz demon in one of the Ace Combat stories (probably the 5th).

His passive seems good and gives him some flavor. His W looks like a reverted version of Xin one.

The only thing I don't feel really good is that this is another generic Fighter. I think it would be awesome if Riot starts to give more hybrid champs (like Vayne assa/carry).

LessTalkMorePlay

11-05-2013

:f
the face man!

Zenith

11-05-2013

Hello Izual, sup? What are you doing in LoL?
http://diablo.gamepedia.com/File:Izu...ablo_II%29.gif

there are tons of similar mobs all around the inet. this is a usual look for that sort of a monster. not unique, k, but can be cool.
i dont like his kit tbh..

that black adc is more interesting for me..