Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pro Player Pick: Stanley picks Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunRage

05-13-2013

Pro picks???hhahhahah Random picks...so any noob kid 12 y old wil play with nida....get a life this fat chinese guys plays cuz they have sponsor ...maybe they r good in this game but in real life if u give him an axe to chop a tree....they propick to kill the tree???hahah
RIOT WAKE UP FIX FUKIN BUGS OF THE GAME STOP DOING STUPID VIDEOS!!!!
ASHE PASSIVE DISSAPEARS WHEN U HIT THE TOWER AND IS NOT NORMAL!!!I REPORT THIS **** TO YOU BUT NOTHING!!!PLS CHECK!!!!!AND REWORK SIVIR!!!!NOT SEJUANAI AND TRUNDLE....RUIN LORE ..RUIN CHAMPS....RUIN GAME!!!

Sephyrias

05-13-2013

Quote:
SunRage:
Pro picks???hhahhahah Random picks...so any noob kid 12 y old wil play with nida....get a life this fat chinese guys plays cuz they have sponsor ...maybe they r good in this game but in real life if u give him an axe to chop a tree....they propick to kill the tree???hahah
ASHE PASSIVE DISSAPEARS WHEN U HIT THE TOWER AND IS NOT NORMAL!!!I REPORT THIS **** TO YOU BUT NOTHING!!!PLS CHECK!!!!!AND REWORK SIVIR!!!!NOT SEJUANAI AND TRUNDLE....RUIN LORE ..RUIN CHAMPS....RUIN GAME!!!

http://global3.memecdn.com/there-it-goes_c_1340131.jpg

Shirami

05-13-2013

Quote:
SunRage:

Everyone has their own tallents and merrits but if you judge a fish by it's capacity to climb stairs it will always look useless.

also

Jealous much ? (dont answer, rethorical question)...................(google rethorical)

AnakinCC

05-13-2013

Quote:
chussos:
again nid?
tons of nid's everywhere, again

Are you suprised ? Nidalee is EXCESIVLY OP.

leetdeadlyyy

05-13-2013

Quote:
Shirami:
Everyone has their own tallents and merrits but if you judge a fish by it's capacity to climb stairs it will always look useless.

also

Jealous much ? (dont answer, rethorical question)...................(google rethorical)

but hes right

they should start fixing bugs and reworking champs

Kalvix

05-15-2013

Why would you not pick nid =p the ability to 1 shot people is to good to pass up, and of course nobody can ever catch a nid unless they get mega stunned

kauna22i

05-15-2013

plz not a racist coment ,but is just me your we look like a teedy bear?

IPwn Kthx

05-16-2013

Quote:
Hundeath:
but hes right

they should start fixing bugs and reworking champs

You realize it's not the same team working on dev & community?
Following your logic, Riot should do nothing else than working on bugs/reworks but if u ask a community manager to work on bug I think you could pee in a violin & you'll get the same result.

Juu8910

05-21-2013

Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<