Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aatrox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arawen

05-15-2013

Quote:
Neverworld:
And you have seriously problems attacking me for my posts.

A guy said he cant sleep because of a freaking upcoming Champ. And then I tell him to get some help, because this isnt good that he cant sleep because of a game, or is here noone agreeing with me? Strange folks.
Do you know that this is PBE and not some place where you can get free champs and free skins for nothing? PBE is for testing new content and reporting bugs that can come up by a normal match. It is not for those who sign up in PBE only to be one of the first to play a new champ.

It makes me sick seeing peoples how they abuse their right of being on PBE. No wonder why 95% of all PBE players are toxic and use PBE for a second live server.

And stop this toxic behavior. I just tell what the real problem is. If you dont like the way of my sarcasm and ironic posting, then ignore me or go to a rehab.

And again, nice OT.

Hope we meet again when you're hopefully grow'd up.

Dude learn english PLEASE!!!

Neverworld

05-15-2013

I'm always asking myself. Where is Riot staff when they are needed? I mean, hello? Peoples like that QueenCronos verbally abuse, they cant stop flaming and then there are more peoples who just want to use their "precious" time to create a useless post, only to distract someone? Does this community only live by antisocial comments and by idiocrazy-like behavior?..

Well thanks, I'm not mastered in english, because it's not my native language. And no, I'm not russian or something else, I just dont use english in my private times, neither in my job.

If you're confused, then ignore me. If you cant read it, then ignore me. If you think a offtopic comment would be appreciate, only to say "learn english", then ignore me. If you cant ignore me, then please visit the next rehab or get to your doc..

DaedricTerror13

05-23-2013

Calm the hell down all of you, there is nothing wrong with having fun on a new champion on the PBE thats the whole point of a computer game.

Just as there is nothing wrong with simply testing.

Yes it can be quite sad to not sleep over a champion but also its sad to straight out put someone down over their obvious addiction, have a little more compassion, you are all being a bunch of dicks.

Angelkingdevil

05-24-2013

Quote:
Neverworld:
Huh? Where do you got this information about Rengar being reworked?
That's the first time since S1 that a champ gets reworked so fast after revealing. I dont think that Rengar even deserves a remake.

Of course, noone plays him anymore.. and when I say noone, that means 0%.. But still, can you post me a official statement about it? Thanks

Wait what rengar got revealed long time ago back in s2 so what are you talking about

Neverworld

05-24-2013

Quote:
Angelkingdevil:
Wait what rengar got revealed long time ago back in s2 so what are you talking about

Cant you read?
Its the first time since Season one, that a CHAMP gets so fast reworked after revealing.

And this is not the topic.

KuroiLight

05-29-2013

Quote:
DaedricTerror13:
Calm the hell down all of you, there is nothing wrong with having fun on a new champion on the PBE thats the whole point of a computer game.

Just as there is nothing wrong with simply testing.

Yes it can be quite sad to not sleep over a champion but also its sad to straight out put someone down over their obvious addiction, have a little more compassion, you are all being a bunch of dicks.

That's because people do it on purpouse " i don't sleep to play him" it's like "please **** on me i want moar" if people don't like to get cursed they shoulnd't say these kinds of stuff...

Spacefrisian

05-30-2013

Arise oh thread long since dead.

Yawgmoth666

06-02-2013

ot: actually i kinda agree with neverworld...
well i can play aatrox he s kinda fun too...see ya ingame..