Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aatrox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sirrever

05-12-2013

Quote:
jesuslicker:
He was just wondering, no need to be such a colossal ******.

Thank you.. indeed I was just wondering and so what if i have sleep problems?
I like to be one of the first to play a cham. Not his problem right?

BurbonBread

05-12-2013

nope that is your problem, and that's exactly what he was saying

24Seven

Recruiter

05-12-2013

Alright everyone, OP got his/her answer, even thugh the question wasn't very usefull to bug testing >_>

Neverworld, they are right, you do have a habbit of posting comments with a slight amount of anger, or atleast that's how they seem, I understand your anger towards these kinds of posts and threads and people, i'm not telling you to stop those comments, that is your choice, just that they are right, but so are you.

Everyone ranting on about Neverworld's posts, you are right but so is he (about these kinds of threads).

Now, can we just let this pointless (to bugtesting) thread die?

Milkfatt

05-13-2013

hai gais atracs avaibale???? i nid to play him???? plis answer i nid to play him????

derp

Markus Vakarian

05-13-2013

Quote:
Milkfatt:
hai gais atracs avaibale???? i nid to play him???? plis answer i nid to play him????

derp

"..tu plei..."

spiderslayerx

05-13-2013

pbe just went down as I was trying something with yi.. maybe aatrox and rengar rework incoming?

Neverworld

05-13-2013

Quote:
spiderslayerx:
pbe just went down as I was trying something with yi.. maybe aatrox and rengar rework incoming?

Huh? Where do you got this information about Rengar being reworked?
That's the first time since S1 that a champ gets reworked so fast after revealing. I dont think that Rengar even deserves a remake.

Of course, noone plays him anymore.. and when I say noone, that means 0%.. But still, can you post me a official statement about it? Thanks

spiderslayerx

05-14-2013

Quote:
Neverworld:
Huh? Where do you got this information about Rengar being reworked?
That's the first time since S1 that a champ gets reworked so fast after revealing. I dont think that Rengar even deserves a remake.

Of course, noone plays him anymore.. and when I say noone, that means 0%.. But still, can you post me a official statement about it? Thanks

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=37371487#post37371487

Hes my most favourite champ and I don't mind the changes as long as they buff jungle rengar

Chakravartin

05-14-2013

it's time you get a life mate you take this way to seriously. so many daddy issues

Quote:
Neverworld:
And you have seriously problems attacking me for my posts.

A guy said he cant sleep because of a freaking upcoming Champ. And then I tell him to get some help, because this isnt good that he cant sleep because of a game, or is here noone agreeing with me? Strange folks.
Do you know that this is PBE and not some place where you can get free champs and free skins for nothing? PBE is for testing new content and reporting bugs that can come up by a normal match. It is not for those who sign up in PBE only to be one of the first to play a new champ.

It makes me sick seeing peoples how they abuse their right of being on PBE. No wonder why 95% of all PBE players are toxic and use PBE for a second live server.

And stop this toxic behavior. I just tell what the real problem is. If you dont like the way of my sarcasm and ironic posting, then ignore me or go to a rehab.

And again, nice OT.

Hope we meet again when you're hopefully grow'd up.

CHRIS962253

05-14-2013

I'm looking Forward to test him out on top lane!
he Looks quite fun to paly with.