Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aatrox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raxne

05-10-2013

Hello. is Aatrox in pbe yet? because im suspended for 4hours so i cant look it up myself.

24Seven

Recruiter

05-10-2013

Just from you being suspended I can already tell that you are most likely not a bug tester, nontheless:
No, he isn't on PBE yet.

BMZeref

05-11-2013

Nope

Sirrever

05-11-2013

When will he come on pbe? i've been waiting all night, i didnt sleep yet cause i wanna be one of the first to play him.. when will he come bros

Neverworld

05-11-2013

Quote:
Sirrever:
When will he come on pbe? i've been waiting all night, i didnt sleep yet cause i wanna be one of the first to play him.. when will he come bros

Are you on god damn drugs? Please visit the next rehab, you have seriously some problems if you cant sleep only because of a yet non-existent object.

Usually, it needs one or two weeks after revealing to get on PBE. So get sleep pills, visit a rehab, get somewhere else help or just think it over... this is just a champion and not the birth of your son or daughter.... this goes on all freaks who ask always when Aatrox comes at PBE.

Btw its called TESTING, not PLAYING.

jesuslicker

05-11-2013

Quote:
Neverworld:
Are you on god damn drugs? Please visit the next rehab, you have seriously some problems if you cant sleep only because of a yet non-existent object.

Usually, it needs one or two weeks after revealing to get on PBE. So get sleep pills, visit a rehab, get somewhere else help or just think it over... this is just a champion and not the birth of your son or daughter.... this goes on all freaks who ask always when Aatrox comes at PBE.

Btw its called TESTING, not PLAYING.

He was just wondering, no need to be such a colossal ******.

Neverworld

05-11-2013

Quote:
jesuslicker:
He was just wondering, no need to be such a colossal ******.

Wondering? That guy cant sleep because of a freaking champ.

Such behaviors and such players are toxic ones and if they only join PBE to be one of the first, then he's at the wrong place.

No need to be such a colossal ************** *** * * ************** **************************************** ************** ***** !1111!!1111

Chakravartin

05-11-2013

dude your ****ing butthurt, solve your daddy issues

Neverworld

05-12-2013

Quote:
KingCronos:
dude your ****ing butthurt, solve your daddy issues

And you have seriously problems attacking me for my posts.

A guy said he cant sleep because of a freaking upcoming Champ. And then I tell him to get some help, because this isnt good that he cant sleep because of a game, or is here noone agreeing with me? Strange folks.
Do you know that this is PBE and not some place where you can get free champs and free skins for nothing? PBE is for testing new content and reporting bugs that can come up by a normal match. It is not for those who sign up in PBE only to be one of the first to play a new champ.

It makes me sick seeing peoples how they abuse their right of being on PBE. No wonder why 95% of all PBE players are toxic and use PBE for a second live server.

And stop this toxic behavior. I just tell what the real problem is. If you dont like the way of my sarcasm and ironic posting, then ignore me or go to a rehab.

And again, nice OT.

Hope we meet again when you're hopefully grow'd up.

Dante Wayne

05-12-2013

hahaha lol community u soo funny :3