Season 4 rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASKIMtheJusT

09-05-2013

Hello i just reached gold division. I wonder if i loose like 10 games at 0 point and the new season 4 up: my elo will be 1500 but my mmr will be around 1350. So will i be still awarded as gold or silver? my mmr is more important for rewards or my elo ? and for season 4 my highest elo will fe: 1600 and my lowest will be 1500 or 1350? i mean to get a placement in season 4 it will take your current and highest. Thx for your helps.

Allure

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2013

Kirby, the vacuum cleaner.

ASKIMtheJusT

09-05-2013

up

Marvelcz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2013

You will get gold rewards.

However, I am pretty sure Riot wants to do the soft reset based on MMR. At least this is the most logical approach.

ZeFritoo

09-05-2013

If you are Gold now, you get the gold rewards at the end of Season 3. Then, you max MMR + Your current MMR divided by 2 = Your MMR at the start of Season 4

This, considering Riot will do exactly the same.

ASKIMtheJusT

10-05-2013

thank u so much so it doesnt change anything i stay at gold 5 0 point or lost 100 games and stay gold 5 0 point. both same :P even my mmr become 500

Ryzen T7

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKIMtheJusT View Post
Hello i just reached gold division. I wonder if i loose like 10 games at 0 point and the new season 4 up: my elo will be 1500 but my mmr will be around 1350. So will i be still awarded as gold or silver? my mmr is more important for rewards or my elo ? and for season 4 my highest elo will fe: 1600 and my lowest will be 1500 or 1350? i mean to get a placement in season 4 it will take your current and highest. Thx for your helps.
Lose*

OGC FrostFire

24-06-2014

If I am right there is no ELO in S4 ?

Shenpai Bot

11-11-2014

hi

Darkilojo

11-11-2014

hi