Legendary skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alhoki

07-05-2013

Which legendary skins do you feel like are worth the price? i thought about buying bloodlord vlad, (and i like to play most of the champs who have legendary skins btw) but what do you think?

TheBaconEater

07-05-2013

None, really. I find most of the cheaper skins more exciting compared to the legendary skins except for Battlecast Cho'Gath. That skin is hawt.

HGG Maestro

07-05-2013

Anivia! Anivia!

XDG Zuna

07-05-2013

Eternum nocturne is pretty awesome.

Brother Roga

07-05-2013

Blood Lord Vlad is pretty good, but you kinda get bored after a while with it.

And while it isn't exactly a "legendary" skin, Pulsefire Ez is just... godlike.

Blackfrost Anivia is also very nice, the spell effects are just superb. Not to mention dat joke.

Winters Embrace

07-05-2013

Nunu bot. Dat laugh...

Sir Cattington

07-05-2013

Even though Olaf could use a bit of love I can't get enough of the Brolaf skin. it just pumps you up and makes you want to do good just to honor the skin.

Considered buying the Aether wing Kayle skin because it jsut makes her so much cooler but i don't play her enough to justify the purchase.

if i had bought nocturne i probably would have the eternum skin as well. it's evil as hell although i find the haunted skin better but that's not available so no reason to cry over that.

Alhoki

07-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalhighz View Post
Even though Olaf could use a bit of love I can't get enough of the Brolaf skin. it just pumps you up and makes you want to do good just to honor the skin.

Considered buying the Aether wing Kayle skin because it jsut makes her so much cooler but i don't play her enough to justify the purchase.

if i had bought nocturne i probably would have the eternum skin as well. it's evil as hell although i find the haunted skin better but that's not available so no reason to cry over that.
yeah that eternum noc jokes, dances and taunts are just epic :P

Pîka

07-05-2013

ALL OF MY BROLAF

Fistycuffs

07-05-2013

to tell you the truth i think all the old ones should be demoted to 1350 and only the new ones should keep the price of 1850 (or w.e)

on the main question: like you i play a lot of champs, but who is worthy of buying one for,

Anivia: F*ck no, nearly all the graphics are the same, just a bit darker, some slight dif, not worth it

Gentleman Cho: the puns are nice, but i would rather get a normal skin instead like jurasic
Battlecast Cho: AMAZING skin, seriosly worth every RP spent, everything changed on the skin,

Corp. Mundo: like the first cho

P.F Ezreal: Amazing skin, but dont buy it unless you are insanly good with Ez (seen sooo many nubcakes with this skin, such a waste of money )

Gatekeeper Galio: AMAZING skin, seriosly worth every RP spent, everything changed on the skin,

Aether Wing Kayle: amazing skin, but i have a personal problem with this skin :S . when you use Righteous Fury, you see Kayle's legs flop around like a hanged doll, really don't like that

Eternium Noc: AMAZING skin, seriosly worth every RP spent, everything changed on the skin,

Nunu Bot: like the first cho

Deamonblade Tryn: like the first Cho

Bloodlord Vlad: a bit between new and old styles, i personally like it :P, but wouldn't buy it cause vlad keeps getting nerfed

I forgot Brolof: looks better than all his other skins sadly since they all S*CK, but aint worth leg skin for the puns.

have fun chosing one (my recommendation, is one you are very skilled with, and is one of the newer sken arts, if not, just buy one of 1350 RPs, it would be better)