Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Speaking with the soul: the music of the Freljord

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImbaerionPL

05-06-2013

I must admit it, artistic side of lol isn't worse than other, paid productions, only except old stuff (models, arts) and the cartoon style gives it a characteristic feel.
Actually, nowadays music from games is often better than that stuff we have on radio.
I also like very much soundtracks from Witcher, TES:Skyrim, Stalker and Metro 2033 - these are really worth to listen.

Quote:
Eselmesel:
THIS is one of the main reasons for me playing this game. It combines the kind of music, I love so much in movies like Narnia or The Hobbit, and lovely and carefully designed graphics ( in most cases, exept Sivir, she's damn ugly ). These two factors have the power to make you feel part of something, be it a game or a movie and it pushes your imagination in unexpected spheres. Riot PLS: A Singleplayer RPG where you could see all corners of Valoran and really get into the materia would be SO epic! A movie would be fine though, too.

Definetly, other game in world of lol would be appreciated, particularly a sandbox RPG, but with possibilty of adding new quests and stuff, so it wont get outdated quickly.

The Gwareger

05-06-2013

This music is just awesome. I liked it since the 1st time i listened to it. Its just perfect. And i would love to get the sheet music of it. Please riot give us the sheet music.

XXXJokeRXX

Recruiter

05-06-2013

GJ GUYS YOU MADE GREAT JOB ^_^

haiimdall

05-06-2013

gj love the music that gives me shivs. and btw is it just me or i smell an mmo?

Kaimy

05-06-2013

A fresh new sound for the summoners rift next ?

Mordraneth

05-06-2013

The awesome level of the artistic work done to the Freljord is epic! Them tunes always makes me shiver and feel like I'm there, in the midst of the cold tundra, or climbing a frozen mountain.

If perfection could be attainable, the main Freljord theme would be close. Very good job indeed.

SexyCapricorn

05-06-2013

GG riot, your music is even better than anything done by linkin park

HotsalZa

05-06-2013

Wow, great work RIOT. Stunning artwork and great emotional music. Keep up the spirit. Have to buy more skins I guess x-D

Gladiolis

05-06-2013

Please sell this music to The Witcher 3. Sounds so fitting for it.

Nick Riddman

05-06-2013

Amazing and Great work musicians do. A few can understand, a few can enjoy, a few can create