Free rotation champions should not be picked in ARAM.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leoxastaroth

06-05-2013

It just totally ruins a game when you end up with a champion you have neither bought or ever played before, which you have no clue how to build or play. I get ARAM is supposed to be just all in crazy whacky fun, but its so freaking frustrating having to use reroll points or get stuck with Trollaf over and over again this week.

LessTalkMorePlay

06-05-2013

Deal with it u can always test free champs on bots before.

C0ldSn4p

06-05-2013

Without it just make a smurf with just a few OP (in ARAM) champ and abuse the system.

It's a necessity to counter this kind of abuse

Bielduwyn

06-05-2013

Eh, I've had cases where I had my first tries with champions on ARAM this week, I had my first Elise, Nidalee and Caitlyn rounds on that mode (and Lulu, if we don't count when I tried her once on a free week several months back), with mixed results, I just picked them up during sales because I had either seen them put to good use or because they seemed fun, but hadn't had a chance to get around to them.

So even if you instated that rule, you couldn't guarantee that someone isn't going to have their first go with a champ on ARAM.

MrHLoL

06-05-2013

I actually like being given a champion I've never used in ARAM, it's less serious so it's perfect for trying out unfamiliar champs.

ProjecL

06-05-2013

it's a good way to test out new champs

Drarorm

06-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoxastaroth View Post
It just totally ruins a game when you end up with a champion you have neither bought or ever played before, which you have no clue how to build or play. I get ARAM is supposed to be just all in crazy whacky fun, but its so freaking frustrating having to use reroll points or get stuck with Trollaf over and over again this week.
That's the point of ARAM, to get a champion you usually dont pick and to have fun.

Lionh34rt

06-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drarorm View Post
That's the point of ARAM, to get a champion you usually dont pick and to have fun.
Unless they give me 3 times shyvana in a row, not fun!

Suna Ye Sunnabe

06-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoxastaroth View Post
You're supposed to roll a new account and buy all of the champions that are OP in ARAM and just use your reroll credits if you get a free week champion.

Raptorg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2013

This is really just a "I want to abuse all the broken champions" post in disguise.