Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Free rotation champions should not be picked in ARAM.

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leoxastaroth

Senior Member

05-05-2013

It just totally ruins a game when you end up with a champion you have neither bought or ever played before, which you have no clue how to build or play. I get ARAM is supposed to be just all in crazy whacky fun, but its so freaking frustrating having to use reroll points or get stuck with Trollaf over and over again this week.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LessTalkMorePlay

Senior Member

05-05-2013

Deal with it u can always test free champs on bots before.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C0ldSn4p

Senior Member

05-05-2013

Without it just make a smurf with just a few OP (in ARAM) champ and abuse the system.

It's a necessity to counter this kind of abuse


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bielduwyn

Senior Member

05-05-2013

Eh, I've had cases where I had my first tries with champions on ARAM this week, I had my first Elise, Nidalee and Caitlyn rounds on that mode (and Lulu, if we don't count when I tried her once on a free week several months back), with mixed results, I just picked them up during sales because I had either seen them put to good use or because they seemed fun, but hadn't had a chance to get around to them.

So even if you instated that rule, you couldn't guarantee that someone isn't going to have their first go with a champ on ARAM.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrHLoL

Member

05-05-2013

I actually like being given a champion I've never used in ARAM, it's less serious so it's perfect for trying out unfamiliar champs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProjecL

Senior Member

05-05-2013

it's a good way to test out new champs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drarorm

Senior Member

05-05-2013

Quote:
leoxastaroth:
It just totally ruins a game when you end up with a champion you have neither bought or ever played before, which you have no clue how to build or play. I get ARAM is supposed to be just all in crazy whacky fun, but its so freaking frustrating having to use reroll points or get stuck with Trollaf over and over again this week.

That's the point of ARAM, to get a champion you usually dont pick and to have fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lionh34rt

Senior Member

05-05-2013

Quote:
Drarorm:
That's the point of ARAM, to get a champion you usually dont pick and to have fun.


Unless they give me 3 times shyvana in a row, not fun!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afgudins Fráuja

Senior Member

05-05-2013

Quote:
leoxastaroth:
It just totally ruins a game when you end up with a champion you have neither bought or ever played before, which you have no clue how to build or play. I get ARAM is supposed to be just all in crazy whacky fun, but its so freaking frustrating having to use reroll points or get stuck with Trollaf over and over again this week.


You're supposed to roll a new account and buy all of the champions that are OP in ARAM and just use your reroll credits if you get a free week champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptorg

Senior Member

05-05-2013

This is really just a "I want to abuse all the broken champions" post in disguise.


1