Avarosan Icon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glyphis

05-05-2013

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate section, but I wasn't sure where else to post it.

I played one match with the Frostguard icon at the event release day, untill I saw you could only unlock 1 instead of all 3 icons. So I swapped to the Avarosan (which I liked the most). I quickly won 11 ARAM, 3 Dominion and 1 5v5 game in normal mode (no A.I./custom). I didn't swap the icon anymore ever after. All avarosan.

I saw it could take up to 48 hours to receive the permanent version of the icon. But it's been 72+ hours since I won my 10th ARAM match (and did win 1 ARAM , 3 Dominion, 1 Normal the day after, which is also 48+ by now), but I still didn't receive my permanent version of the Avarosan icon. Anyone got some information about this?

Thanks in advance

nollywood

05-05-2013

It will show up, its been taking a little longer for a few people but it does show up. I would wait until tomorrow and if its not there then. Send a ticket to support and ask them to have a look into it.

Glyphis

05-05-2013

I'll wait a bit longer then Thanks for the info!

LordYeven

Wrenchman

05-05-2013

Just to be sure: the icon is a new one, the old one will not upgrade automatically. You have to select it.

greetings

Glyphis

06-05-2013

I know it's a new icon. However, I still only got the 3 temporary ones at top =/ Scrolled through all the icons but the permanent one isn't in there.

My friends who joined the same matches had it two days ago already. I will send a ticket later today ^^

Greysil

06-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYeven View Post
Just to be sure: the icon is a new one, the old one will not upgrade automatically. You have to select it.

greetings
I have the same problem. I reached 10 win games at around 2-3 may, now is 6 may and I definitely have enough victories. But even looking in the icon list every day and my icon still not here. Haven't change anything, playing with Winter claw icon all week.

LordYeven

Wrenchman

06-05-2013

Well in this case I would suggest that you contact the support here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

greetings

Glyphis

07-05-2013

Contacted support and the icon got added to my list

Thanks for your time all!

- Thread can be locked -