Lucian, the Gun Templar

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metrimitta

04-05-2013

If Lucian ends up being an ADC, it's going to be an insta-buy for me. He looks badass, hopefully he will have a new twist in the AD carries, so that he could dethrone the constant Caitlyn / Miss Fortune / Varus picks.

If he has AP scaling too (Light and Dark guns, hybrid?) he could possibly be a sweet hybrid champion, but who knows!

I am definitely looking forward to hear more about this champion, can't wait!

Share your thoughts below.

Picture of the Gun Templar: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WVIC9Z1wU-...7619129165.jpg

Edit: Here's the link to Surrender at 20: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/05...mpion-gun.html

Optanium

04-05-2013

Is this real?
Also if they made him hybrid that would be great, we need more of those.
(also if hes mainly skillshots he'll prolly be the funnest adc)

Prism135

04-05-2013

His whole concept doesn't fit with LoL's theme IMHO. I think they made him just to please the kids on the NA forums who were screaming "OMG NO BALCK CHAMPZZZ, ROIT RACIST!!!1!!!11!!!eleven!!!".

WeWereGentlemen

04-05-2013

another black champion o.O

Well I guess it's only fair.

Don't know about the LoL lore that much

Kameh

04-05-2013

Well , if he`s NOT an adc it would be a major letdown ... And too much hybrid scaling always ends up screwing AD carries ...

Optanium

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prism135 View Post
His whole concept doesn't fit with LoL's theme IMHO. I think they made him just to please the kids on the NA forums who were screaming (OMG NO BALCK CHAMPZZZ, ROIT RACIST)
What do you mean not fit in with LoL's theme? I thought that the goal was to have a varied champ roster

Metrimitta

04-05-2013

Yes, this is real. It was leaked. You can check the article on Surrenderat20.com (http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/05...mpion-gun.html).

And yeah, he looks a little off to join the league, but IMO he looks really cool, and could fit in the hunter theme - Possibly vayne's arch enemy?

Share your thoughts!

Karma Kat

04-05-2013

daaaamn he looks awesome.

Prism135

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optanium View Post
What do you mean not fit in with LoL's theme? I thought that the goal was to have a varied champ roster
Still, he looks like someone who came out of Final Fanatasy or some similar Japanese game...

Venomblades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Looks inspired by Equilibrium's clerics, I like it. Gun Kata for ult!

Quote:
Possibly vayne's arch enemy?
Vayne's enemies are those who practice the black arts. That's not something you'd expect a templar to do and the only thing that would fit into Lucian being her enemy is a bad pun on his skin color

1234511 ... 12