Katarina is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fridouw

13-02-2011

Why? Because she is a powerful and strong champion that is too easy to play. All of her skills are very strong early game, she got low CD on all of her spells and she also has no mana. And her ulti... She can easily take out an entire team and get quadra kill.

Is this a balanced and fair champion? NO. Give her mana, give her longer CD, reduce the dmg on her spells or give her some some skillshots, BECAUSE THIS IS NOT WORKING. Every game if there's an enemy Katarina, I nearly always lose and the Kata gets double, triple or even quadra kills all the time.

I bet someone will go "Oh so every fed champ is OP? Noob ololol troll". That's not my point. My point is, that Kata gets so easily fed BECAUSE she is so **** OP.

Let's compare Kata to Lux, an all skillshot based champion. Lux requieres skill to play. She is very strong, but you have to actually aim your spells if you wanna do some damage, and that is balanced.
Imagine if Lux had no mana and no skillshots. All she had to do was click on the champion she wanted to kill, and he'd be dead in seconds. With her ulti, all you had to do was click and the laser would trace some pattern on champions and dmg them, I don't know. Would that be balanced? NO.

But for some reason, Kata is accepted when she's exactly like that. I'm getting so pissed at all the Katas. NERF HER.

Gogo downvoters, ragers and trolls. Idc. I just hope Riot will read this post and consider nerfing her just a bit, either with longer cds, mana, skillshots or less damage.

Arrowen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-02-2011

Kata is very easy to play but also so easy to counter... She ults into your team? Stun>dead. There's many counters too her.

Talespinner

13-02-2011

Katarina is, like morde and heimer was, a pubstomper and nothing else. To lose to a kata means you either went up against a very good player or that you lack even the most basic understanding of the game.

She steamrolls bad players with ease but is very close to useless against competent players. All good players are aware of this. Yes, she can, like all other semi-useless champs, be pretty nasty in the hands of a player that masters her but then you're losing to a better player and not to the power of the champ.

Advertising that you always lose to Kata just means that you're a really bad player that will rather cry and whine than learn to play as that would require you to admit that you may not be as good as you tell yourself.

Auspexa

13-02-2011

True,kata must be mana-based.

edit: ukata bro?

TheLiberation

13-02-2011

Unfortunately, it's a waste of time. Soon you'll have this thread flooded by theorymasters who say she sucks because you can interrupt her ulti. Been through this before, but some people are just too attached to being able to win games using half a brain cell playing Katarina.

Joanaa

13-02-2011

OMG do you want to know why you loose to katarina? Cuz you suck really hard!, Katarina is THE most easy to counter character, her ulti is stoppable by almost evreything!! OP? Are you crazy?? She is one of the UP character in high elo. So if you got owned by a katarina its your own fault, go play sims ok.

TheLiberation

13-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanaa View Post
OMG do you want to know why you loose to katarina? Cuz you suck really hard!, Katarina is THE most easy to counter character, her ulti is stoppable by almost evreything!! OP? Are you crazy?? She is one of the UP character in high elo. So if you got owned by a katarina its your own fault, go play sims ok.
Thank you for proving my statement.

Spatharas

13-02-2011

Shes easy to play, and she easily feeds. Shes hard to play if you are mid elo. Shes extremely hard to play vs heavy CC team.

L2P

NEGROAFROMAN

13-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridouw View Post
Why? Because she is a powerful and strong champion that is too easy to play. All of her skills are very strong early game, she got low CD on all of her spells and she also has no mana. And her ulti... She can easily take out an entire team and get quadra kill.

Is this a balanced and fair champion? NO. Give her mana, give her longer CD, reduce the dmg on her spells or give her some some skillshots, BECAUSE THIS IS NOT WORKING. Every game if there's an enemy Katarina, I nearly always lose and the Kata gets double, triple or even quadra kills all the time.

I bet someone will go "Oh so every fed champ is OP? Noob ololol troll". That's not my point. My point is, that Kata gets so easily fed BECAUSE she is so **** OP.

Let's compare Kata to Lux, an all skillshot based champion. Lux requieres skill to play. She is very strong, but you have to actually aim your spells if you wanna do some damage, and that is balanced.
Imagine if Lux had no mana and no skillshots. All she had to do was click on the champion she wanted to kill, and he'd be dead in seconds. With her ulti, all you had to do was click and the laser would trace some pattern on champions and dmg them, I don't know. Would that be balanced? NO.

But for some reason, Kata is accepted when she's exactly like that. I'm getting so pissed at all the Katas. NERF HER.

Gogo downvoters, ragers and trolls. Idc. I just hope Riot will read this post and consider nerfing her just a bit, either with longer cds, mana, skillshots or less damage.
Read first line only. You are bad.

Spatharas

13-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEGROAFROMAN View Post
Read first line only. You are bad.
He just rages because his brainless Yi build cant counter Katarina's ulti :<