How to increase MMR?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MountainGuard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

I'm curious since I'm playing a lot of ranked games and lose many of them.
So my MMR drops but I stay in SILVER V and it's literally impossible for me to reach better divisions since I'm punished more for losing than rewarded for winning.

Do normal games / ARAM increase your MMR ?

carpinttas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

no, only ranked games.

Winning normals increased the MMR of normals.

waltyo

02-05-2013

go on winning, i was in gold 5 too and lost in the beginning 25 lp while i earned 9 lps for a win, after a time i accepted to play with silvers bad as **** but then i started to get more lp for a win und could escape

i think wins/loses & time influence it

additionally i wanted to say that, the more games u win in a row the more lps u will earn during the streak

MountainGuard

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hate Machine View Post
go on winning, i was in gold 5 too and lost in the beginning 25 lp while i earned 9 lps for a win, after a time i accepted to play with silvers bad as **** but then i started to get more lp for a win und could escape

i think wins/loses & time influence it

additionally i wanted to say that, the more games u win in a row the more lps u will earn during the streak
im doomed then, if you can give me advice on how to carry a pantheon with 150 ad after 45 mins, please do it LOL

carpinttas

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGuard View Post
im doomed then, if you can give me advice on how to carry a pantheon with 150 ad after 45 mins, please do it LOL
What's the problem with that.
If he has armour pen, it's not bad.
Maybe the best choice in that game was to go tanky?

Just from this post you did I can tell you, you don't know why you can't carry.
It's not one game, one person that means anything.