Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your NA LCS all-stars head to Shanghai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaveTheCheerlead

05-01-2013

Isn't this posted on the wrong freaking forum? We don'tgive a flying fartabout NA " all star " .

Dizsy

05-02-2013

It would be amazing to play with any of you guys, to get to learn from the best of the best Congratulations, and may the Fog of War forever be in your favor!

Exacerberus

05-02-2013

Inb4 the true Asian power crushes their foolish dreams and rapes their very souls.

xiBeazt

05-02-2013

But May 25. is the day of the Champions League Final in Wembley QQ...

The Big Fury

05-02-2013

NA team.... but with the exception of Saintvicious, I see only asian-like faces.

xD

stellaKntrL

05-02-2013

Why do we get NA themed posts. Does the EU not have it's own dedicated publishers?

I feel like a younger brother (to NA Riot) getting hand-me-downs.

ch00se

05-02-2013

copy and pasted from na, great

Gaxx D

05-02-2013

Can't wait for China to mop a floor with them. Especially can't wait to see how Doublelift gets his ass handed to him by WeiXiao or Uzi (not sure which one of them is picked, assuming WeiXiao even though Uzi is doing better than him lately). That'll show DL fans how far he's behind the world. I'm surprised that even Riot spreads false info about him "being one of the best duo laners in the world" just because of huge doublelift's fanbase. He stopped being "one of the best ad carries" with season 2. In season 3 he's been doing nothing, but complaining and showing how actually BAD he's technically. And that's in NA LCS, which is the weakest region.

Metochsje

05-02-2013

Anyoen dinds it odd how there's only 2 guys with normal names in team NA... rest ascends from Asians... No offence ofcourse, they're Americans, I know that... but it shows again how Asians are just monsters when it comes to gaming.

iza

Recruiter

05-02-2013

The players WE chose? More like the Americans. Why don't you post a thread about who the EUROPEANS voted, instead of promoting the na-stars.