Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

my account got HACKED!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gangnamstein

05-09-2013

Quote:
UnderwaterHockey:
Yeah 3 weeks and still waiting, "fast" you say ...

OMG

3 weeks ?

if im going to have to wait another week ill just give up and find a different game.. srlsy, i spend money on skins, and champions that i dont get to play because of this damn support.. 1 week is already an absurd.

EndlessMc

05-11-2013

Quote:
Gangnamstein:
OMG

3 weeks ?

if im going to have to wait another week ill just give up and find a different game.. srlsy, i spend money on skins, and champions that i dont get to play because of this damn support.. 1 week is already an absurd.

i got it after 3 day :|
so i think u just need to wait, give the support some change to keep up to all the work they got, be paitient

BaronVan Flatula

06-22-2013

I got the exact same thing like you guys... (Main account name was: TFG Valkyries)i was in the lobby for a ranked game when suddenly a message appeared that my account is logged in elswhere...

i got kicked and try to relog but passwort and log in name were changed.
and i did as you say i wrote a ticket to riot emidiatly after the problem. wish me good luck to get it back and that this person will get cought by someone and pay for what he did to us...

IShiZeathI

07-10-2013

im done, tierd of these hackers, many games end this way and if u dont put an end to it riot, your rep and population will fall. was fun while it lasted for me, but ****kk you hackers these are the account i lost and if u can hack the hacker be my guest here u go all the info u need coz i quit league of legends Victum A - User :Tzuna012 - Pass tazuna012 - Sommoner TeitoClyn Victum B TeValkirie - User TeValkirie - pass Florance014 - sommoner : TeValkirie
last but not least this account still not hacked but a freebie for u new ones my user is Shi014 - Pass Florance014 Enjoy!

" GL HF Die Well" TeitoClyn Forever R.I.P

W4x0

08-30-2013

he had hacked my poor account and he mighjt gna delete my account, report like this if u lyk it: DO NOT:
Share Your Account Information!
Respond to Scamming or Phishing Attempts!
ty

DeathMarchSparta

08-30-2013

My Acc name is | NoShtSherlocks level 30 I spent everyday of my vacation to reach level 30 and I'm not letting it to be hacked just like that. so apparently some guy resets my password and couldn't change it because i dont know what he changed it for. What is really annoying me is he continuously playing using my account I hope this guy gets banned FOREVER. the support is not working good for me aswell as the other players. i cant log in because it says im entering wrong password even im entering the right one. it really upsets me because 4 months is A LOT of time and my account is just gone like that. the WORST THING is he don't answer my message in lol and saying it hes account not mine and when i proved him wrong he logs off and never talking again. i'm afraid he spent my 3.6 k IP feeling so sad right now.please explain how to i send a ticket

LordYeven

Wrenchman

08-30-2013

Quote:
DeathMarchSparta:
please explain how to i send a ticket

If you lost the access to your account than go to https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new and do the following:
Submit a ticket with the subject line "Unrecoverable Account" from the email address that you used to sign up for your account. Make sure to provide the following information about the account you are trying to recover. From there the Riot Support will work with you to verify ownership of the account:
- Account Name (the name you log into the LoL client with):
- Summoner Name (the name your friends see in-game):
- The server you play on (NA, EU-West or EU-Nordic/East):
- Creation date of the account (Month and Year):
- Original email address used to register the account:
- Location where you registered the account (City and Country):
- List of locations that you have played on this account(City and Country):
- Last IP address used to play League of Legends - http://whatsmyip.net/
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)/Internet Carrier when registering the account:
- When was the last time that you had access to the account (Month/Day/Year):
- List of payment methods used to purchase RP:
- Other people who have ever had access to the account:
- How did you first come into possession of the account:
- First five champions ever purchased on this account:
- First item ever purchased with RP (if applicable):
- List of at least 5 Summoner names of friends you have referred:
- List of at least 5 Summoner names of friends on your friends list:
- Any other family members/friends that have access to your account:
- Did you create the account?:
- Do you have any alternate/smurf accounts?:
- Has your email account ever been compromised?:

You may add any other information proving that you are the owner of this account.

HugoBoss6969

09-10-2013

My Freind has been hacket, and he is almost to prom. to Gold divsion, and i hope Riot can make it quick, because he want a season final reward and gold batch, i try to help him but i don't got some any contacts to riot, please help guys, iv'e be so happy

DK13DK

02-23-2015

My other account is hacked and My email is change too so i canĀ“t change My password the Username is kinggnik