Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lissandra and Freljord skins available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoloth

05-01-2013

I don't know who did that shyvana skin but :
Dude you seriously rock.
Dat roar when i use TP in dragon form after a (successful) teamfight... I mean... Dat Roar... DAT ROAR ! <3
Ty so freakin much ! Geniuuuuuus ^^

IeuBry

05-01-2013

Are these skins permanently available to purchase of just during the Freljord event?

Sourcarnival

05-02-2013

Are the FrelJord skins Limited availability? Seems only right when the Shadow Isle skins where Limited in how long they where available.

ImbaerionPL

05-02-2013

I just realised that we got plenty freljord skins, but still there's no Norse King Darius.

Admîral

05-02-2013

Riot should really have made the Anivia skin half price for the week or so, like they did it with Pulsefire, because i had that rp, and i wanted that, but when it came out, i was dissapointed( dont know did i spelld it right )

Reggie1000

Recruiter

05-03-2013

Why does shyvana get a Freljord skin? In which clan is she?
I didn't see her here... http://promo.leagueoflegends.com/en-euw/freljord/index.html

FavTheBoss

05-03-2013

Make noxus skins like you did with anivia lissandra shyvana and volibear released when the next noxian champ made

Kushakal

05-06-2013

I saw new free champion week released, but Lissandra is still priced for 7800 IP. Wasn't she suposed to get reverted to 6300 by now? Or do we need to wait couple of days more for that?