Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lissandra and Freljord skins available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pimpinella1

04-30-2013

Quote:
Exacerberus:
Blackfrost Anivia is pretty cool but come on!... 1820 RP really? You better be kidding me. Imma keep playing with Noxus Anivia.

Have u see the egg animation??? soo cool.... but i'm agree with you... 1820 too much...

derondesander

04-30-2013

This looks incredibly nice, but my gf wont be pleased with me spendig that much money

Dyeless

04-30-2013

Quote:
derondesander:
This looks incredibly nice, but my gf wont be pleased with me spendig that much money

so original! (few comment above).. Not.

Matovina

04-30-2013

finally voli got some imba skin ;-)

Feet Are Strange

04-30-2013

Cool, a new Legendary skin, and definitely an interesting one.
But I'm going to put my RP into Liss.

Sourcarnival

04-30-2013

Liking all the fresh champion looks skins and splash art, Will defiantly be getting the Voli skin. Good going Riot

Hi Own Supply

Recruiter

04-30-2013

Finally a decent voli skin, gj Riot

Allonas

Recruiter

04-30-2013

Wasnt Skarner, Talon and Riven supposed to get a price reduction with the release of Lissandra? They still are 6300 all of them.... :< Wanted riven and saved up to 4800!

Kurísu Makise

04-30-2013

Quote:
Allonas:
Wasnt Skarner, Talon and Riven supposed to get a price reduction with the release of Lissandra? They still are 6300 all of them.... :< Wanted riven and saved up to 4800!

Either Talon or Skarner gets a price reduction, then when the next champ is available the one that didn't get decreased, AND AFTER THAT, Riven & Warwick. So 2 or 3 champions till they're all at 4800 & 450.

Riddikulus

Recruiter

04-30-2013

got liss
so cool
gj riot