Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Zac top good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chazley

04-29-2013

LCS they maxed QEW, and did okay. His bases and ratios are OKAY but nothing great - he has good sustain though.

How is he top lane?

GrimWill

04-29-2013

Idk, i just feel he's better in the jungle. Ofc my opinion means squat but w/e :P

Black Raptor31

04-29-2013

OK, but there are better choices.
IMO, you lose out on his ridiculous gank-jump if the enemy can always see you.

Karma Kat

04-29-2013

I played him in top lane against Akali as i thought he might be good against her and he is I absolutely dominated her. Haven't played him top lane against anyone else though ^^

Also i ganked mid lane alot.

Chazley

04-29-2013

Quote:
GrimWill:
Idk, i just feel he's better in the jungle. Ofc my opinion means squat but w/e :P

LCS they never even jungled zac they just stuck him in 1v2 lanes and he always did fine.. His lvl 1 E has a very, very short charge time meaning usually free harrass. Anyone diamond/plat with any advice here?

GrimWill

04-29-2013

Quote:
Chazley:
LCS they never even jungled zac they just stuck him in 1v2 lanes and he always did fine.. His lvl 1 E has a very, very short charge time meaning usually free harrass. Anyone diamond/plat with any advice here?

Actually he did get jungled once by Crs in the NA LCS.

Chazley

04-29-2013

Quote:
GrimWill:
Actually he did get jungled once by Crs in the NA LCS.

I see.. But he got tonnes more top lane play

Chazley

04-29-2013

Bajstedtr

04-29-2013

As zac top I've met Xin (5/0), Udyr (2/0), kennen (1/0) and darius (2/2, jungle did the difference in both directions).

He's exceptionally strong top imo and almost impossible to counter since he can build in every way without loosing dmg/usefullness.

Chazley

04-29-2013

Quote:
Bajstedtr:
As zac top I've met Xin (5/0), Udyr (2/0), kennen (1/0) and darius (2/2, jungle did the difference in both directions).

He's exceptionally strong top imo and almost impossible to counter since he can build in every way without loosing dmg/usefullness.

Wow, so hes really good?