Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Lissandra, the Ice Witch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerro13

04-30-2013

So what is her actual weakness? High ultility and mobility.All burst spells with moderate range and damage. A small version of Amumu's ulti only that Amumu is endanged after the ulti. She on the other hand can E-W-R herself and then bam boom bamm everything that is left after. A woman with so much utility. I wonder what her down side is? Orianna's was ball control and limited range for her ball motion. Then again,she didn't have much utility or mobility. 1 slow,1 snare and 1 stun. The only people I know who can do that are Leona-Nautilus-Zyra and well,not too high ratios. Zyra had the problem of escaping if ever caught. Lissandra actually has a choice between jumping this way or running that way. I don't know how they are going to balance her,but in the hands of a good lissandra,her kit is going to be somewhat over powered.

Portisfreak

04-30-2013

Can't buy her yet, shouldn't she be available by now?

InfiniteEnvy

04-30-2013

I wonder how Spell Vamp is going to work for her Q, since it hits a single target then breaks for multiple targets? If she got the full vamp on the first hit, she could probably sustain pretty well.

On an unrelated note, I'm liking the change to potions in the new patch xD

Crawleran

04-30-2013

this makes the 12th out of the last 15 champions with a blink, 10 of them non ultimate, almost all of them longer ranged than flash after its numerous nerfs.

Additionally, the damage output from the champions that are newest to their roles (jungle / top elise, Zed AD Assassin, Pre-Nerf-Vi Bruiser) is getting into absurd heights.

"We will never sell power" - Riot Games 2011

"We need to nerf old champions because people have mastered them" "We need to release champions with slightly increased stats because people have not mastered them yet" Riot Games 2012

"Slight stat modifications on legendary skins are justified because of the magnificence those skins are supposed to have on the battlefield" Riot Games 2013?

"Pay2Win is an important part of our concept to earn TONS of money as we cashgrab off of anyone that cant afford to farm 15000 IP per month for our newly released champions" Riot Games 2014?

LightfIame

04-30-2013

phreak !!!! XD

MRTEAA

04-30-2013

i have the best login music here ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G7JpwZEKPk

Blazewick

04-30-2013

TONNES of CC

Portisfreak

04-30-2013

Still, does anyone know when we can get our Hands on her? She's still not in the shop yet

Afgudins Fráuja

04-30-2013

Quote:
Nerro13:
So what is her actual weakness? High ultility and mobility.All burst spells with moderate range and damage. A small version of Amumu's ulti only that Amumu is endanged after the ulti. She on the other hand can E-W-R herself and then bam boom bamm everything that is left after. A woman with so much utility. I wonder what her down side is?

20% aoe slow is now "Amumu's ulti"?

Dragunnity

Recruiter

04-30-2013

THE 3 SISTERS QUEST MUST BE Fulfilled