Best Champion's in 3v3.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TopHatCat

11-02-2011

Now with the game mainly being tailored towards 5v5 battles, I imagine most Champions are built & balanced for that setting, 5v5.
With this "Balance" issue, I'd like to guess that there are afew characters that shine more than most in 3v3 battles.
For example, Janna's shield was (probably) designed to handle 5v5 team fights, so will be much more effective in 3v3 matches.

I was wondering who the best (or most common) Champions in 3v3 are, and why.
(Please give reasons/tactics!)

I'm betting it's going to be along the lines of, Malphite, Poppy, Mundo, Sion etc etc.
But curious to hear peoples opinions/experiences.

DarkFenix

11-02-2011

mundo hands down
nunu is also good as he has alot of life, a good slow plus heavy magic dmg.

i used to have fun with some friends as mundo, nunu and tristana. they couldnt reach reach me cause of slows and when they did i ulti'ed/jumped away.

DesertDweller

11-02-2011

Singed is sickness too. Tanky dps are sick in 3v3.

BloodMagician

11-02-2011

tryndamere obviously

ChineseGosu

11-02-2011

Nunu: cuz he can jungle like noone else (instant ghost buff with Q+smite) + 80% slow

Mundo: can jungle/help the jungler, awesome early, unkillable, good damage output, hard to tank (High AD + magic damage)

Kennen : His laning, his ulti, his damages without even getting items

Akali: Great jungler + awesome burst + doesnt require stuff until mid/end

XZ: once he reaches you..

WW: King of jungle, blood scent's range = THE MAP

Sion : the whole champ can change a lose to a win (AD or AP)

then other good picks : Singed, Morg, Cho, Poppy, Udyr , Malph, Morde (god of pick-up), Shaco, Shen, and in a lesser extent Jax, Nidalee, Irelia, & others depending on the compo

TopHatCat

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseGosu View Post
blood scent's range = THE MAP
I lol'd

mackpack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

Mundo:
Cleave through walls, high mobility, solo dragon early, tanky, takes down turrets fast

Sion:
Almost the same as Mundo. Enrage kills turrets, high nuke or insane lifesteal, both are good.

Mordekaiser:
Lost a part of his former stregth but still is a really good pick for his tankyness and dps. The Ultimate also is worth more on this map aswell as his midgame advantage through farming.

Tryndamere:
Spin through walls, kill squishie, spin back. This guy is Op on TT(not on SR)

Xin Zhao/Pantheon:
Insane early game advantage and early is like 50% of TT.

Kennen:
High base damage, low scaling. Good for fast games.

Basically everyone with a good earlygame, good farming, low CD skillshots, jumps over walls or mobility.

mackpack

Jongil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

I think the term, 'Mundo does what he pleases' comes into play here..

Imaginis

12-02-2011

i agree with higher mentioned, but one champ is totally underestimated on 3v3 and probably thats why he is so good. This is jungle shaco with smite ( yeah with smite on 3v3!!!).
pros:
+easy to get 3 lvl + buff and then, if ur teammate does not push lane, fb or assist is alllmost guaranteed.
+nice map control + fear
+free flash + stealth
+ do ur job and u will always get dragon for the team and most of the rest of buffs
+u can carry the game... i think that way better than in 5v5
cons:
+u will miss blue buff cause of low mana regen at start
+it is not so good if u get ganked at start (in like 50 games in 3v3 with my jungle tactics i have been ganked only 5 times at start) u can buy sigh ward ofc, or u can try to put 1 jitbs somewhere for scout, but then ur jungle time will be increased^^
neutral:
not so easy as most champs... u have 2 be sneaky sl*t! ^^
i have never test jungle shaco on ranked 3v3... only solo normal... around 600 win games.

Kapten Klänning

12-02-2011

i find blitzcrank to be very good in 3vs3 ..so easy to grab from forest to get easy gank etc