Bans in the tribunal

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pachirulis

Junior Member

29-04-2013

How it works ? Can you put a autoclicker saying YES and punish a lot of inocent people ? Because seem like I had some of this kids , I got banned and saw the case and 2 of them were reports of ragekids that just reported me and I didnt flame at all and they all insulting me and then they reported ... they should be banned not me :S whatever just wanna know if u are being punished for ridiculous things like this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

29-04-2013

If you spam punish, it will not take long until you punish the fake cases that Riot throws into the pool to check for this.

If that happens, your votes become worthless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pachirulis

Junior Member

29-04-2013

But I had a trollreports what should I do ... just watch how my time goes to the trash just because 3 kids reported me ? what happens with the trollreports ? worth more than the fair reports ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

29-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachirulis View Post
But I had a trollreports what should I do ... just watch how my time goes to the trash just because 3 kids reported me ? what happens with the trollreports ? worth more than the fair reports ?
Worth less actually. Spamming reports will make your reports worth less, and abusing the system is punishable.

If you follow the summoner's code, you have nothing to worry about. The average player receives 4-5 reports for every 100 games the play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pachirulis

Junior Member

29-04-2013

Tons of people getting banned in this days I saw more than a 30 friends banned "for flaming" unfairly 1 of them permabanned unfairly .. I supose the number of bans now is Incredibly high and you say the problem is the people and not the system or the "judgers" ? just think about it ...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

29-04-2013

Only around 0.7% of the community are eligible for a Tribunal case.

That means, 99.3% of the community don't risk a ban at all. But consider that this is a game with 12 million active accounts every day. That is still 84000 people toxic people, but they represent a minority of the community.

So bans are frequent, but you have to consider that this game has a large number of players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The average player never has to worry about the Tribunal. Last I checked, only about 0.7% of accounts in North America were eligible for a Tribunal case--you need to receive a serious number of legitimate reports to even receive a Tribunal case. This is also why a high punish rate from the Tribunal does not mean the system is broken--it just means that the criteria to get into the Tribunal are pretty strict.
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/11/18/le...d-of-warcraft/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pachirulis

Junior Member

29-04-2013

But first of all is not a Toxic people , for example I have a good behaviour and my friends too but you never know you can have a toxic player in your team or be in a toxic players team and they can still playing because they are premade and noone will report them so the toxic people still playing and the nice people that pay for this game and participate to the game performance suffer bans .. is so unfair


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

29-04-2013

I can show quotes to disprove almost anything. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Lyte View Post
It's extremely, extremely hard to land in Tribunal due to premade bullying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cybrhuman

Senior Member

29-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachirulis View Post
But first of all is not a Toxic people , for example I have a good behaviour and my friends too but you never know you can have a toxic player in your team or be in a toxic players team and they can still playing because they are premade and noone will report them so the toxic people still playing and the nice people that pay for this game and participate to the game performance suffer bans .. is so unfair
If they play in a 5 premade and abuse each other and noone is unhappy about it is fine:
they are not bothering anyone, if they are in a 4 premade and flame the fifth they probably
get reports and end up in tribunal.

I note that you state without evidence that you have seen 30 unfair bans just of your friend
list, I seriously doubt this, would you mind posting the cases? Also note that people don't
seem to be inclined to report nontoxic people in a large extent, so as long as your
behaviour is good you should not get into trouble. If you however are retaliating against
flamers you are flaming and will be judged by tribunal if you end up there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMidMachine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

30-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachirulis View Post
Tons of people getting banned in this days I saw more than a 30 friends banned "for flaming" unfairly 1 of them permabanned unfairly .. I supose the number of bans now is Incredibly high and you say the problem is the people and not the system or the "judgers" ? just think about it ...
I would like the clear up something you made up. PERMABANNED Players Always deserve the ban, the got multiple chances of improving their attitude and they did not listen so they got removed from the game.
Also you seem to be one of the people that dont know a thing about the tribunal and still complain about it.......


12