Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: New hires

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dourraimo

05-01-2013

Quote:
TROXERR:
Bad sales 2 cheap champions! New champions tomorrow please! Heccarim or syndra plzzzz!

Syndra was on sale less than a month ago, i waited for her a long time and bought her, don't complain about the sales if you don't try to get the champions you want. You know there are 113 champions now, if you just check one week to get the champion you want there's a very low possibilty he/she will be on sale.

why don't you guys stop complaining? Sure,i don't like the 1350IP champions sales either, but the rest is really nice actually. Every champion should be on sale, i cant understand why you guys have to complain about a champion every week, maybe you don't like the champion, but a lot of people like that champion, and even if he is a 3150IP champion, some people don't have enough RP to buy 4800 or 6300 ip champions and maybe they're not planning to get more RP on their accounts, so it's nice to use that "useless" ammount of RP they have to get the cheaper champions.

And the skins are fine too, to be honest, i don't like any of these skins but other people like them, and since they're on sale, people wont look at them like "those skins are ugly" they'll think " i may just buy this skin, since it's so cheap at the moment"

and like people said before, if foxfire ahri goes on sale it wont be as exclusive anymore so some people may not like that skin anymore, so don't get so stressed about that skin not being on sale, someday it will be, just wait. Oh and by the way, midnight ahri is way better

Pr0 Uber

Recruiter

05-01-2013

special forces gp plz next saleeeeeeeee

xZ0RK

Master Recruiter

05-01-2013

Would be nice to see Elise on sale and the Shockblade-Zed skin.

Grekey

05-02-2013

Pls Riot
Thresh - Renekton - Nasus
Amethyst Ashe -Iron Solari Leona - Recon Teemo
And you will have all my Rp xD

lazyco

Recruiter

05-02-2013

Please Riot .. Next sale is on Zac, Caitlin and Corki.. please ...

Grekey

05-02-2013

Quote:
lazyco:
Please Riot .. Next sale is on Zac, Caitlin and Corki.. please ...

Sry dude but Zac was released not more than 4 weeks ago, i never saw new champions on 50% sale before 12weeks, the only one i saw, was this week's Quinn sale at 20%
Caitlin was in sale on March 25, while Corki was in sale on February 14, so we might see him again soon