Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Trundle, the Troll King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeonsX

04-29-2013

Quote:
KingArkar:
the answer is - ofc she is going to be in the next patch, just wait for her Spotlight, and then u can comment whatever u want about her in her spotlight

i hope 1 from riot approved this thank you anyway

He Who Hungers

04-29-2013

Quote:
AeonsX:
ty phreak but what about Lissandra is she in the next patch ?

Why do you care? If she's in the next patch, you'll know. If not, you'll find out when the patch is released, at which point it actually starts to matter.

kobí

04-29-2013

Idk probally better then sej rework but still bad..

rock0r

04-29-2013

the new lil' slugger skin is just terrible...

Plation

Recruiter

04-29-2013

but where are the "tons of damage"?

Geeksatis

04-29-2013

Looks nice, hope he will be in rotation tomorrow along with sejuani so we can try them both after rework!

OldSlaghand

04-29-2013

I am so sad. Trundle has always been one of my favourite Champs, especially flavour-wise. I played him with the Junkyard Skin (pink shoe, exhaust club, etc: hilarious!). Riot, you changed his skin, too?!? WHY? I want my old junkyard skin back! I want the old voice back!
It is ok to rework some champs now and then. It is ok to give them new looks and new voices (oh could you do that with Wukong? I cannot play him because his voicings are so goddamn stupid and arrogant), but PLEASE make the old skins and voicings available for people who want those.
I pick a champ, play him for hours and hours, buy a skin for him, get used to him and then you say 'sorry, no more. take this new look or leave it'.
I am very flavour dependent. I don't want the new Trundle look, I don't want the new voice.

Please, Riot, take care of your customers!

Wookiee Rider

04-29-2013

Old lore was better, new model is badass especially the original one, but did riot get rid of the cc reduction part of Contamination???

Dagran

04-29-2013

Quote:
Dave the Spoony:
So it has come to this.
Yes, I know that I'm just a single person and Riot will not care, but this "update" of Trundle's character is the point where I will stop playing league. I came for the gameplay, but I stayed for the crazy, imaginative champions and the sometimes excellent lore.
Now, I was very disappointed with many things in LoL (no variety in female champion's bodytypes, several unfortunate sexist implications and the fact that they don't do active lore anymore.
Then they started reworking Karma from a pacifist ambassador in a impractical but fitting dress and turned her into some magic wielder who shows off her legs, does awkward poses and throws sparkles: In other words, we went from Ghandi to Sailor Moon.
Now the next selfless martyr gets turned from an interesting character into some hulking, cowardly traitor without a ounce of drama or sympathy.

I can accept that Rot does not want to give us new lore, but I won't support them destroying whatever good was in the game.
It's time do deinstall and leave.

See you next week

Wookiee Rider

04-29-2013

Quote:
OldSlaghand:
I am so sad. Trundle has always been one of my favourite Champs, especially flavour-wise. I played him with the Junkyard Skin (pink shoe, exhaust club, etc: hilarious!). Riot, you changed his skin, too?!? WHY? I want my old junkyard skin back! I want the old voice back!
It is ok to rework some champs now and then. It is ok to give them new looks and new voices (oh could you do that with Wukong? I cannot play him because his voicings are so goddamn stupid and arrogant), but PLEASE make the old skins and voicings available for people who want those.
I pick a champ, play him for hours and hours, buy a skin for him, get used to him and then you say 'sorry, no more. take this new look or leave it'.
I am very flavour dependent. I don't want the new Trundle look, I don't want the new voice.

Please, Riot, take care of your customers!

No offence, but the new junkyard skin is one of the most epic skins yet(and reduced to 750)