Ad carries in season 3.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeka

28-04-2013

Hello fellow summoners! i just wanted to ask, what do you think about the power of ad carries in the third season? becouse after the rising power of the brusiers, the strength of randuins, and other as reductions, and the hp stacking meta makes it so unless you come out with 4 kills and 190 cs after the laning face, you wont be able to do alot against that warmog, sunfire, randuin renekton. its just a thougth, as ad carries arent nearly as effective as they were in season 2.

Groentmanden

28-04-2013

Well BOTRK is giving the carries a chance to do damage, vs the bruisers. And that is even if they arent very farmed and has got any kills from the laning phase.

Aeka

28-04-2013

i thougth of the botrk, and i was going to edit it into it, but i figured i was too lazy, YET it still does not seem like it its enough, as it kindof ruins the "flexibuild" theme that season three should be all about, altough the new botrk made it alot easier.

zebiextee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-04-2013

AD carrys started out rly strong, their items were op in the seaon 3 start, then they nerfed them therefor ADC strenght fell. I main ADCs and i dont see any real problems, i feel they are quite the same as in S2, a bit weaker yes, but not by much. You just need to counter their team comp with the best adc possible, like vayne / varus / kog are the best for high health ammount champs. Tbh i feel as if ADC require more skill than in S2 and i like that. But that most likely is becouse i have increased my skill since then.

F?N Warren

30-04-2013

BT, PD and LW = Key to victory.

Bitshcraenck

30-04-2013

bork is so absurdly overrated
the active is rlly nice, but the % dmg just plain sux in lane
why do so many people buy it as a starting item?
I always buy another big item first ._.

also it is true that ad carries got a lot weaker and harder to play
but its still tha bessst imo haha

zebiextee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-04-2013

Botrk is overrated, i only buy it on varus / vayne, but not always, if enemy has champs that dont have large health pool champs or champs that just dont tend to stack hp, i skip it. But i love that passive so much, awesome for baiting or just survival.

Alhoki

30-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitshcraenck View Post
bork is so absurdly overrated
the active is rlly nice, but the % dmg just plain sux in lane
why do so many people buy it as a starting item?
I always buy another big item first ._.

also it is true that ad carries got a lot weaker and harder to play
but its still tha bessst imo haha
its a good item for some champs who havce as steroids but mainly for bruisers as start and vayne