Stuck at reconnect screen T_T help!

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SLAYER0O

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

So i was playing a 5v5 normal game as mundo. We lost, and on the defeat screen i clicked continue to end the game and got directed to the "waiting for your stats" screen.Immediately i closed the window without waiting for them or clicking skip since i was not going to play another game.

5 mins later a friend asks me to go play and i launch LoL again only to find out the reconnect screen is still there. I click to reconnect but nothing happens, it tells me it can't reconnect and a firewall is blocking it (theres not even a game to reconnect to).

1 hour later (now) i log in again to find the reconnect screen stuck there... Anyone from riot can do something about this since contacting customer support will take 2-3 weeks to get a reply from.

JeromeRAWR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

Are you the mundo from last game? I'm warwick :P
EDIT: I have the same problem too

SLAYER0O

11-02-2011

Nope, no warwick on our team or enemy team ;o

Sickdragon

11-02-2011

have the same problem fix please.

Catnap

11-02-2011

Oh hai, same here. Although i just pressed "skip.." when it was over. And the most fun part, will this get me a leave?

Fun times.

JeromeRAWR

11-02-2011

Um.. ask someone to invite you then accept , I just did that and it worked

Catnap

11-02-2011

Doesnt work, we cant start the game because im apparently "in game".

JeromeRAWR

11-02-2011

Ye i noticed -_-

SLAYER0O

11-02-2011

Glad to see not only me having it, thing is i have this for over an hour now and i wanna play before i go to lesson in 3 hours D:

Kurrupt

11-02-2011

Lol same here.... and i played mundo too

12345 ... 6