Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a PBE account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R4rlty

07-19-2013

The last open was january. That's 6 months without update. Enough for me to skip my plans on helping riot through finding errors.

Xertox

07-30-2013

Next singups are in january / december.

What Am I Like

Recruiter

08-03-2013

hi everyone,
if there is a spare or if anyone hardley uses there pbe account, i would really want to go on the pbe to test out champs i have never gone before.

McKittana

08-04-2013

Hi everyone i just want to ask of somebody got an PBE account that he never uses.
If you do contact me please.

ZASHTO BE

09-30-2013

Can anyone help me how to sign up to PBE ... plz// get link

TheVelshDragon

10-03-2013

My brother actually owns an account in PBE that he haven't used for like 1 year (or so) and i am not really sure if he does want to give it away if you want me to look deeper in that PM me

DemonsDruid

10-05-2013

Quote:
BEDROOOOM:
hey i have an extra pbe account haven't opened it yet but i would like some rp in exchange 800 rp euw

Is it also good if i gift u a skin? I am in EUW and i already have the launcher i only need an account plz contact me mt E-mail is [email]nemrahagnirev@gmail.com[/email]

What is Iove

10-05-2013

Quote:
TheVelshDragon:
My brother actually owns an account in PBE that he haven't used for like 1 year (or so) and i am not really sure if he does want to give it away if you want me to look deeper in that PM me

Im interested! I will PM you if I find out how lol

KillingMachine24

10-10-2013

I would like to have a acc on pbe

Kawaiisutra

10-10-2013

Riot has not stated anything recently about the sign-ups beeing opened again in the near future, so don't get your hopes up.
On that note: Account trading is strictly forbidden on every server, as all of you should be aware of.