Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a PBE account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikołas

04-28-2013

Hello summoners,

I'm looking for a PBE account, the title may sound wrong, but i just want to know when the PBE singup will be open again. So i'm not asking for any PBE accounts, i want to make my own account! If anybody knows when the singup is open, please leave a comment down below. I missed the lest open. And please don't just send the PBE singup status site!

Oh, and i know this might be in the wrong section, but i didn't know where to post it else.

P.S. And I'm not asking how to downolad/singup! I just wanted to know if anybody maybe knows when the singup will be open! (So DON'T send me the introductions how to download/singup)

Neverworld

04-28-2013

If you want to be a real tester, someone who is interested, then PLEASE look for the sticky threads.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=805033

Nikołas

04-28-2013

Quote:
Neverworld:
If you want to be a real tester, someone who is interested, then PLEASE look for the sticky threads.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=805033

Thank you for even reading my thread, but as you may see, I scribed "And please don't just send the PBE singup status site!". So you can think I probably know this site already!

Neverworld

04-28-2013

THIS is a official site from Riot staff.

If there's not actually standing anything about the upcoming open sign ups, this means that there's nothing planned in the near future.

Thunder Spark

Recruiter

05-01-2013

Quote:
Neverworld:
THIS is a official site from Riot staff.

If there's not actually standing anything about the upcoming open sign ups, this means that there's nothing planned in the near future.

What he means to say is: When will it open, as in Time. Like 15:00 - 18:00. He wants to know if people with PBE accounts know what the usual time-schedule is for the sign-ups. Everybody wants to know that kind of stuff, and that is (probably) why he asked.

Neverworld

05-01-2013

Quote:
Thunder Spark:
What he means to say is: When will it open, as in Time. Like 15:00 - 18:00. He wants to know if people with PBE accounts know what the usual time-schedule is for the sign-ups. Everybody wants to know that kind of stuff, and that is (probably) why he asked.

And again.

Why the freaking hell should we, the community, know, when the SIGN UPS will be open? (BTW: If it stays "on 5th april it will be open" then this means the whole day, and not from 15:00 - 17:00)
Who could know it? Maybe Riot? That's why there is this site, because people complain all the time and keep asking all the time when the Sign up is open.

When it does stay stuffs like on this site:
Quote:
To explain our process for PBE sign-ups, we want to have as many players testing our content as we can reliably support without causing extreme login queues or instability, but too many voices talking can also hinder our ability to sort the incoming information and process it correctly.

To that end, when we are able to accommodate more players, we will open sign-ups for a set period of time, closing them when we reach a target number of players or when the time window has closed. Depending on the priority of our need for more players on the PBE, we may announce open signups in a variety of external locations, or we may just leave a notice here.

Thank you all so much for your fervent interest in helping us make League of Legends better every day!

What does that mean?
There will be a notice when the sign up will be open. I hope you can surely spend one minute per each day to see if there is any update or notice.

Aurelyce

05-03-2013

Yeah well.. you could wish for another link than Worldie gave you, but it won't come... you see, nobody knows when the sign-ups will open again. Riot is busy with a way to keep trolls out and until then the sign-ups will rarely open

BEDROOOOM

06-16-2013

hey i have an extra pbe account haven't opened it yet but i would like some rp in exchange 800 rp euw

Aurelyce

06-16-2013

Trading, selling, buying or any way of giving account to anyone else is against the Summoner Code~ And asking money/rp (which you buy from money) for a PBE account is just… low.

CelsoJoseCastro

07-17-2013

hello guys, i have a lot of friends in LOL pbe and i am just asking, does anyone have a lol pbe account thatthey dont mind loaning me?