Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

who is the best support role in lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeoneDead

07-25-2014

Quote:
Icè:
soo
my highest elo as main adc was dia 4
and all i can say is that the strongest supps are morgana braum tresh and leona.. these are the main stream ones.
also strong if good played are zyra and vel koz and even gragas.

i have to agree with you, but they need to be played well, while its hard to play taric or soraka bad.
this could be important, because op claimed that he is not the best player.

HM ELV0

10-24-2014

Tresh, braum and leona are OP atm.

Muhee

10-25-2014

I still think Thresh is best playmaker. You can make the best plays with him, but at the same time he is the hardest to learn. I would suggest Janna, she is best defensive, protector support. Even if your ADC isn't that good, you can basically peotect him from anything (as long as he stays near you, and doesn't jump in the middle of the fight)

TheGrimFandango

10-25-2014

Personally:

Nami - Good sustain and a very broad kit containing CC, Heal and DMG boost.

Thresh - Awesome utility kit, including his underestimated (I feel) Passive, who can initiate or disengage. In fact, if Thresh had a Heal he'd be the perfect Support In my opinion.

Zyra - Really good for wanting to poke and be aggressive, can get some mental damage off from her plans as the game goes on plus there is a couple of CC options (E & R). Aggressive is the key here though.

Morgana - Good for harassment and being a nuisance and should never underestimate the value of a good Q or E but VERY situational and not one for all games, like I would have used her previously.

As for Leona and Janna, I've been meaning to try both for a while but I like the stuff I'm seeing from people here about them.

EDIT: Did not notice Necro -.-

ayb cyrus

02-20-2015

janna the best for me

Alapse

02-24-2015

Personally Janna is best for me too