Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LEAVERBUSTER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Im Bonkerz

04-27-2013

DEAR RIOT ..... I GOT BANNED BECAUSE OF YOUR BAD PROGRAMMING YOU BUNCH OF DROOLING MORONS .. I GET BUGSPLAT 3 TIMES A WEEK AND REINSTALLED AND DID EVERYTHING BUT NO DIFFERENCE ... SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ... FIX YOUR SERVERS ..... FOR YOUR MOTHERS SAKE ... I PAY FOR RP I LIKE THE GAME .. PLAY EVERY DAY .. GET BANNED FOR NOTHING !???! ?!?!! WHAT THE **** IS THIS RIOT!!? ARE YOU HIRING MONKEYS TO PROGRAM YOUR SERVERS ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBK9O5nDJlM

PurpleCush

04-27-2013

they banned me 2 different times for the same game man....
the way they ban people sux so bad....
and yes you are right.....servers suck....and still they take platforms offline for like 6 hours once a week...dunno for what exactly cuz nothing is improving....

Enderty

04-28-2013

Stop playing this game then and stop paying RP's.

010jarod010

04-28-2013

im banned now on the same way -.- 3 times i get bug splat or something

010jarod010

04-28-2013

im getting banned today becuze i leaved 3 times in a game but i get bug splash/splat in my screen and then leaque of legends go away so i dont leave its bug splash

king taf

04-28-2013

3 day ban because of it.. Im sick

zebiextee

04-30-2013

Haha, funny. Try to find the source for ur bugsplats? Not always its the clients foult. I mean i get like 1 bugsplat per month, it might be coz of ur pc too. And to the author of this thread, WOW, just wow... raging like that over a game, quite pathetic, u should rly go to anger managment.