LEAVERBUSTER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D00SD00S

27-04-2013

DEAR RIOT ..... I GOT BANNED BECAUSE OF YOUR BAD PROGRAMMING YOU BUNCH OF DROOLING MORONS .. I GET BUGSPLAT 3 TIMES A WEEK AND REINSTALLED AND DID EVERYTHING BUT NO DIFFERENCE ... SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ... FIX YOUR SERVERS ..... FOR YOUR MOTHERS SAKE ... I PAY FOR RP I LIKE THE GAME .. PLAY EVERY DAY .. GET BANNED FOR NOTHING !???! ?!?!! WHAT THE **** IS THIS RIOT!!? ARE YOU HIRING MONKEYS TO PROGRAM YOUR SERVERS ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBK9O5nDJlM

PurpleCush

27-04-2013

they banned me 2 different times for the same game man....
the way they ban people sux so bad....
and yes you are right.....servers suck....and still they take platforms offline for like 6 hours once a week...dunno for what exactly cuz nothing is improving....

Enderty

28-04-2013

Stop playing this game then and stop paying RP's.

010jarod010

28-04-2013

im banned now on the same way -.- 3 times i get bug splat or something

010jarod010

28-04-2013

im getting banned today becuze i leaved 3 times in a game but i get bug splash/splat in my screen and then leaque of legends go away so i dont leave its bug splash

king taf

28-04-2013

3 day ban because of it.. Im sick

zebiextee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-04-2013

Haha, funny. Try to find the source for ur bugsplats? Not always its the clients foult. I mean i get like 1 bugsplat per month, it might be coz of ur pc too. And to the author of this thread, WOW, just wow... raging like that over a game, quite pathetic, u should rly go to anger managment.