Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Walking Titan

04-27-2013

Why do I gain so little LP?

From my last 15 ranked games I lost like 1, which was a Riven match in which I couldn't carry

The rest of the games are all victories, however, I don't get why I'm only getting 6 LP every win but losing 20 every defeat

I'm in an 8 winning streak right now but I'm only getting 6 points at the time, and this is Solo, I Duod with my friend some days ago but I don't think that has any influence

I don't get this, there was a period when I couldn't almost play due to massive lag, so, for pretty much every victory, I also got a defeat, but I was winning like 30 Lp for each victory, now that Im winning almost every game, I don't get out of the 6 LP per game and I don't know the reason for that being

Some people say it is the Hidden Elo factor, and I do agree with this to a certain extent, but I how can I check it? or how can I raise it up fast?
Other people just say that the MMR think that this is where I belong and therefor, I get only few points for victory, which may be true but I don't know why this even happens in the first place

Please, I have no problems carrying my team to victory if I need to, my real problem is the fact that I win very little LP for winning and lose a lot of LP for losing

Also, what does MMR stand for? It seems like a popular term, but I can't figure out its meaning